Page 136 of 754 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 7534

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay I think that it is time to PM me with a youtube hint .........................
    me too! lol

lmao yes. it took me a long time to live it down. and the only reason i even had undies on is i was having a panic attack as someone i knew had referred to women who go commando as being classless sluts basically. all fur coats and no knickers i think the phrase was. the real reason i dont wear them is low waisted jeans and the spotting the undie thing. causes more sexual harrasment than anything. just that sighting of a bit of lace and seemingly normal men start getting sleazy. if they see nothing, they bat no eyelids at all.

okay I think that it is time to PM me with a youtube hint .........................
    there isnt one!!!!! altho i was rumoured to have my own you-tube site for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    women who go commando as being classless sluts basically.
    yep ............... Gwamma is a classless person !!!!!! not sure that slut is quite the go.................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    yep ............... Gwamma is a classless person !!!!!! not sure that slut is quite the go.................
    some how I find the classless part is skite..... I think is the term you would use... lol

As a teen, I'd often go commando with jeans...but these days I do the laundry (and don't wash denim that often)and I have rather lovely silk knickers. I rarely bother if the skirt or dress is long.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I rarely bother if the skirt or dress is long.
    me either...

Show me a woman who doest like lovely silk underwear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Show me a woman who doest like lovely silk underwear!!!
    Husband seems to like it too. Actually, he's a velvet fan, but velvet knickers are not very nice (I think, he disagrees).

Also, my joy in airing the marmots (a V Woolf euphemism I adore, though she used it in a slightly different context) freaks husband out, no matter how often I tell him knickers are Victorian nonsense.
    Last edited by badgergirl; 05-02-2013 at 02:00 AM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Shop Now
    we're back to corsets really arent we LOL velvet knickers wouldnt be my thing either.