Page 135 of 549 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5482

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 135

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hhhhhmmmmm - commando harem in Docs journal.................. and DD................... hhhhhmmmmmmm
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hhhhhmmmmm - commando harem in Docs journal.................. and DD................... hhhhhmmmmmmm
    hmmmm a commando harem..... I think I read a book about that once.... "The Athena Project"

hiya Doc - howz it hangin.....actually don't let Mrs Doc read that cos thats just WRONG on every level !!!!!!!!
    But - howz it hangin ??????
    Have you ever tried the old commando thing ????
    DD - how about you ??????
    .......................and yes Gwamma has had one too many. Doc is gonna tell me to take an aspirin and ring him in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lmao note how i am being silent here. i have been hunting once in my bikini and my assault boots. it was very hot and we were in the hills. commando harem is all good except one still needs to be able to leap fences and gates whilst carrying the firearm and the knife in a dignified manner so we are catching deer not flies. actual what i say to people who go on about the lack of underwear thing is you need to be able to get out of a vehicle and over obstacles without flashing your undies anyways. so what is the diff!!! and after the you tube incident LOL i am sticking with commando myself.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hiya Doc - howz it hangin.....actually don't let Mrs Doc read that cos thats just WRONG on every level !!!!!!!!
    But - howz it hangin ??????
    Have you ever tried the old commando thing ????
    DD - how about you ??????
    .......................and yes Gwamma has had one too many. Doc is gonna tell me to take an aspirin and ring him in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just don't call collect!
    As far as going commando goes... I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of commando, except where a kilt is concerned, in which case it is requirement of the attire.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    lmao note how i am being silent here. i have been hunting once in my bikini and my assault boots. it was very hot and we were in the hills. commando harem is all good except one still needs to be able to leap fences and gates whilst carrying the firearm and the knife in a dignified manner so we are catching deer not flies. actual what i say to people who go on about the lack of underwear thing is you need to be able to get out of a vehicle and over obstacles without flashing your undies anyways. so what is the diff!!! and after the you tube incident LOL i am sticking with commando myself.
    youtube incident?????

Seas - what incident ???????? and where is DD in all of this banter ????????????????

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i so am not telling divulging too much in writing. but it had to do with me riding my motorcycle in a pair of low waisted jeans with a g-string on in front of some of the neighbours LOL it is funny now but wasnt at the time. and i had old men i'd never met before joking about putting me on you-tube for a good 6 months later. if i had been commando no one would have noticed a thing, other than the tattoo on my lower back, as i have ridden in front of them before many a time.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i so am not telling divulging too much in writing. but it had to do with me riding my motorcycle in a pair of low waisted jeans with a g-string on in front of some of the neighbours LOL it is funny now but wasnt at the time. and i had old men i'd never met before joking about putting me on you-tube for a good 6 months later. if i had been commando no one would have noticed a thing, other than the tattoo on my lower back, as i have ridden in front of them before many a time.
    lol... I think the key here is the term "divulging"......

okay I think that it is time to PM me with a youtube hint .........................

...small steps....