Page 133 of 444 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4437

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 133

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    DD - I see that you come from Bristol. A few years ago we went to Bristol and visited the SS Great Britian that was docked at the wharf. This was after visiting bath and seeing the amazing roman baths. Loved that trip !!!!!! You live in a very nice part of England
    Thanks, it ain't bad I suppose! the SS GB, is tops, they put a lot into that renovation, there's also a pub near there called The Orchard, which sells, guess what?! Did you go up to our top suicide spot, the suspension bridge?

A lot of doughs gone into the Baths as well, they've even managed to get them back open for public use!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    after seeing the colour of the water - I don't think that I would be bathing there any time soon !!!!!!!!!
    nope didn't see the bridge - well I possibly did - but didn't stick in the old grey matter !!!!!!!
    We loved all the little english pubs that we just popped into for lunch. In one it had a big sign saying "no frotting allowed"
    Of course DH had to ask what frotting was.....................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    Greetings doc....uh may I call you doc? Posting to this here thread, because it meets some criteria of mine:

1. You have a thread
    2. The thread is hopping with crazy, funny, primal folk...look at them running around in your garden!! They're adorable!
    3. Even though I just used the word adorable, we are both old salties. 32nd Street San Diego; 1990 - 2000. Destroyer.

Can we sit around the burning oil drum and swap mermaid stories? Your call!
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
    Greetings doc....uh may I call you doc? Posting to this here thread, because it meets some criteria of mine:

1. You have a thread
    2. The thread is hopping with crazy, funny, primal folk...look at them running around in your garden!! They're adorable!
    3. Even though I just used the word adorable, we are both old salties. 32nd Street San Diego; 1990 - 2000. Destroyer.

Can we sit around the burning oil drum and swap mermaid stories? Your call!
    welcome to the drum, spin whatever yarn your heart desires..... hope you brought firewood or spirits..... Glad you could find some humor here.... The only thing I take seriously is not taking things seriously... San Diego is a great place.... I'm an right coast sailor, but I did pop in to SD on a deployment. Was there for a week of liberty and had a blast. Gorgeous town.

after seeing the colour of the water - I don't think that I would be bathing there any time soon !!!!!!!!!
    nope didn't see the bridge - well I possibly did - but didn't stick in the old grey matter !!!!!!!
    We loved all the little english pubs that we just popped into for lunch. In one it had a big sign saying "no frotting allowed"
    Good day all

You wouldn't catch I in it as well, although it's meant to have recuperative powers!!

You can see the bridge from the SS GB, thing spanning the Avon Gorge, something else designed by the bloke who drew up the plans for the SS GB!

Can't say I've seen a boozer with that sort of sign, but I can believe it around here, classic!

Welcome to the madhouse, Sugar!

Apparently I need to learn English........ <looks up frotting>
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-01-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Apparently I need to learn English........ <looks up frotting>
    Not that I've come across it meself, but with some of the pubs around here being somewhat bijou, I can believe it could go on, if their a bit packed!!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    frotting. not to be confused with felching. Or bumming a fag, come to think of it, which means something very, very different (and innocent) on the Blighty side of the pond.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    frotting. not to be confused with felching. Or bumming a fag, come to think of it, which means something very, very different (and innocent) on the Blighty side of the pond.
    LoL, you ain't wrong, I wouldn't be saying that in an American bar!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    LoL, you ain't wrong, I wouldn't be saying that in an American bar!!
    yeah, that would be taken poorly... someone might get their bloomers in a bunch over that one.... lol