Page 131 of 544 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5437

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 131

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Once upon a time in a remote kingdom, the new king decided that he should be able to see his entire kingdom. He commanded his troops to build a third floor on his grass hut. The men worked very hard, and soon the king had what was clearly the tallest home on the island. Then the men pushed and shoved the heavy throne all the way to the top floor.

The king was very satisfied with his new throne room. He would sit high above his kingdom gazing with satisfaction at all that he ruled over. Until one day when there was a terrible sound and the king in the throne crashed through the floor and then through the second floor and crashed to the bottom floor. The king was dead.

And the moral of the story is: People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    thats it then Doc - you will have to put a wee single story clay brick throneless communial dwelling next to the chook houses. You already have quite the harem....... do you think DD would be allowed to join - or would that end up being too much testosterone ????? for one tribe ????????? Canio isn't here and you possibly would need a side whip !!!!! I mean kick !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thats it then Doc - you will have to put a wee single story clay brick throneless communial dwelling next to the chook houses. You already have quite the harem....... do you think DD would be allowed to join - or would that end up being too much testosterone ????? for one tribe ????????? Canio isn't here and you possibly would need a side whip !!!!! I mean kick !!!!!
    nope... not living in the vicinity of all that chicken poo! I like my house, a 2 story brick open floor plan, right where it is... about 150 meters from the pasture where the chickens are.... walking is primal!

DD is more than welcome round the campfire! he best bring some cider though....

okay so if we are a livin in the two story cave - best keep the throne on the ground floor !!!!!!!!
    Will Mrs Doc mind ??????? or will she love us for what we are ????? naughty, fun loving, commando preaching, wild, drunken party animals ! OMG I so hope that she loves us like you do Doc !

...small steps....

okay so if we are a livin in the two story cave - best keep the throne on the ground floor !!!!!!!!
    Will Mrs Doc mind ??????? or will she love us for what we are ????? naughty, fun loving, commando preaching, wild, drunken party animals ! OMG I so hope that she loves us like you do Doc !
    Mrs Doc is a submissive loving wife and will do exactly as I tell her as the lord of the manor..... and if you believe THAT I have a bridge in London for sale... OK.. the loving part was true.... the rest was pure dog squeeze....
    we have 3 thrones.... one for each wc..... and one is upstairs......

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Good day all!

Honoured to be invited, just to even up the numbers of coarse, much rather be a side whip!!

More than happy to bring the cider, it might be considered incendary though, as it blows my head off, would customs be an issue, as getting taken out for being a terrorist would put a downer on the day?!

DD - you are late to the party - but better late than never !!!!!!!! so Gwamma says. If those customs boyz give you shit - Gwamma will come and do the Gwamma thing !!!!!!

oh and Doc - have you only got three ?????????

...small steps....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Mrs Doc is a submissive loving wife and will do exactly as I tell her as the lord of the manor..... and if you believe THAT I have a bridge in London for sale... OK.. the loving part was true.... the rest was pure dog squeeze....
    we have 3 thrones.... one for each wc..... and one is upstairs......
    Submissive... Ha!

I have a feeling that you are a lot like my own husband Doc, I see that smile, and the social flirtation... and I know.
    I imagine she is about as submissive as I am.
    And she probably pays about as much attention to your silly antics too...
    Adorable and harmless.
    Knows exactly where his primal bread is buttered I'd bet.

Also... that cider comment reminds me of the Samuel Smiths cider, and from there the Oatmeal Stout, which reminds me that I wanted to tell you to pick up some Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout if you ever run across it and have not tied it yet. The stuff is top notch!!!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member

Unhappy

G, top girl, always trust you to slap them up a bit, always late me, trundling again!

Cori, had some Samual Smiths ale years and years ago, what's the cider like, as ales a no,no now, used to love a good stout as well, but that gets rejected as well (my very first smily)!

DD - you are late to the party - but better late than never !!!!!!!! so Gwamma says. If those customs boyz give you shit - Gwamma will come and do the Gwamma thing !!!!!!

oh and Doc - have you only got three ?????????
    yes only 3.... but lots of tree...... or bush if you prefer..... more primal to pee.... on the lee of the tree, but not on your knee