Page 13 of 503 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 13

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thursday:

Was a run day, weather worse than crappy. Didn't run. Made yogurt instead. 7 pint jars done.

Diet:

B: 1/2 cup yogurt 1/4 cup pecans

L: BAS, 2 left over hamburger cinders

D: 2 more patties, more burger than cinder

S: pecans, and I freakin inhaled @ 9 squares of TJ Dark Chocolate....... yeah... puts me about 500 calories over my goal for today, but I nailed the macro ratios! Small victories, small victories.... I'll take what I can get

Friday:

What a freakin nightmare! Driving to work was insane. It started snowing @ 9pm, and by the time I got on the road (@ 11) parts of the road were covered to the point that the lane markings were invisible..... and it's night, and a rural road (Plow? yeah, out in the field... but not the right kind!) Challenging? lol, yeah.... and I have pucker marks in my cloth car seats! I can imagin what going home will be like.... hopefully better since all the rednecks in their big arsed trucks will have made the road visible again.... OK, that's not a slam against rednecks... I are wun...

Today will be push ups and leg lifts. Indoors, after letting chickens out.... I will post results later.

Diet:

B: 1/2 cup yogurt, 2 sausage patties

L: BAS, the last of the hamcinder patties... thank the gods THATS over!

D: Will probably make some soup.... snowy days make me crave a good hearty soup

S: pecans

Dang, it turned out gorgeous today! Snow is melted, and the air is a bit nipply, but not too bad.

Finished my Pushups and leg raises. Did 3 sets of knee pushps at 40, 26 and 18. Did 3 sets of flat bent knee raises at 25 reps per set.

Saturday:

It was a scheduled rest day, but I felt froggy so I opted for a 3 mile run. I missed my 3 mile interval run earlier in the week due to weather, so I made up for it today. I finished in 32:50..... my fastest time yet. Yeah!

Diet:

B: yogurt w/ strawberry preserves, sausage patties

L: BAS, hamburger patties

D:BAS, beek stirfry with bok choy

S: peanuts

Sunday:

A long slow run on the schedule. Planned on doing 6 miles, but opted for 5 because of the run yesterday, and Monday is squats... Ran the 5 miles about a minute per mile faster than last weekend. Legs are tired but not trashed.

Diet:

B: yogurt, scrambled eggs, sausage patties

L: BAS, vegetable soup

D: BAS, home made meat loaf

S: pecans, 72% dark chocolate

Monday:

Today is a squat and pull up day. completed 2 sets of 50 full squats. I did them a little slower than usual, and my legs felt it! Completed 3 sets of 35 horizontal pulls. Completed 4 sets of 40 bent knee calf raises. Felt pretty good through out. The workout got interupted for an egg sale and a long discussion with the buyer about local food, etc etc etc. I may have found a customer for meat chickens, as well as for eggs! Gotta love walk-in customers!!!

Diet:

B: 1/2 cup yogurt, hand full of pecans

L: Left over stir fry with bok choy and beef

D: Short day, fasted since I was sleeping.

S: pecans

Tuesday:
    A rest day. Took a drive to deliver some eggs, then home to relax. Ahhhh.... the problem with relaxing, is that I sometimes get a little bored, and when bored I eat, not because I'm hungry but because I am bored outta my freakin skull. Sometimes the eating is "healthy" or primal.... but eating a whole bag of pecans isn't going to help my weight loss. Spring can't get here soon enough. When it does I will be busier than a one legged man at a fanny kicking contest.

Diet:

B: Meatloaf, 2 slices

L: 2 hamburger patties and a small sweet potato

D: 1 cup of vegetable beef soup

S: a couple of handfulls of pecans, and peanuts

Wednesday:

Push ups and leg raises today. Did 3 sets of knee push ups, 40, 30 and 25 reps. More than last week. Slow improvement is still improvement. Leg raises, 3 sets of 30 reps. More improvement. Did grip strength work today too. 4 sets of 30 second bar hang... yep, did 30 seconds on the last set.... improved from last week.... yeah!

Diet:

B: 1/2 cup yogurt, 2 hamburger patties

L: meatloaf and a small sweet potatoe

D: a couple of hot dogs... to lazy to cook the polish sausage I thawed out.

S: couple of handfulls of pecans

Thursday:

Scheduled for a 3 mile run today...... It's @ 30 degrees with a 15 miile an hour wind.... brings to mind an old nautical saying about brass monkeys and cold weather, so I opted for a 1 mile "sprint" instead..... 10:53 minutes.... not hours hmmm and it was about the time I started too.... but it is waaaay to cold for this fat old guy to be out running...... I'd ratther stay in the house and drink beer... uh bone broth, sorry for the slip there...

Diet:

B: yogurt and sausage patties

L: small salad, polish sausage

D: salad

s: pecans

Hot-diggity-da.....rn My yogurt maker came in! I will be off to the feed store to buy some mooooo juice! full fat of course.... none of that skinny crap for me!