Page 125 of 451 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 4503

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 125

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Tennants Super, sometimes called tramps toothpaste, 9% by volume of bad news!

There's a song by a band called the Alabama 3 (theme tune to the Sopranos) called the 'Old Purple Tin', which is dedicated to it!
    9%.... could explain th splitting skull after a dozen....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    After the first four shots, it doesn't much matter anyway.
    one of my fave little pommie boys from years back when i was in london used to refer to the fairy liquid principle. fairy liquid is a type of dish washing liquid which is very concentrated so the idea was you had to drink less to get wasted LOL kinda like wine is fine but whisky's quicker. i can handle the drinking more but if it tastes like ass and makes me ill, i am well over that!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I think that's what happens when you get drunk on Tennents - your vision goes wonky.
    ALOT of things happen when you get fesnokered on that stuff! lol

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    special brew!!!! euww!!!!!!!!
    There ain't nothing 'special' about it!!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    i can handle the drinking more but if it tastes like ass and makes me ill, i am well over that!
    +1 on that. The only hangover I can remember in years was the day after drinking cheap gin. Ogod that was awful. Never again. If I have to go cheap, I'll stick to vodka because for some reason cheap vodka doesn't hurt the day after.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

that was what i meant. ugh!!! but i think from memory it was 8% or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    There ain't nothing 'special' about it!!
    After a bit of time at sea, the only thing special we were interested in was (a) wet (b) cool/cold (c) intoxicating. It met all of the rquirements.... OK (b) was optional....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Silly story. I once had someone tell me that I wasn't a real tequila drinker because I drink silver. He then proceeded to order himself a shot of Jose Cuervo "Gold." Now I was raised to tread lightly on a man's ego, but I just couldn't let that slide. I made some smartass comment about the fact that at least the "not real" tequila I drank was 100% agave and not some silly colored mixed alcohol sludge sold to the same crowd that drinks Budweiser. Oddly enough, there was no second date. hah!

I like Herradura, but at less than half the price, Lunazul doesn't taste that different to me. Could be my taste buds are fried. After the first four shots, it doesn't much matter anyway.
    That's what I'm talking about!

I once had a similar conversation with a guy... who tried to be all swank and impress me with his bottle of Maker's Mark.
    Umm, NO!
    I told him not only was I not interested in drinking it, I wouldn't even use it to "bourbon" up my grandmother's pecan pie recipe.

Top shelf my ass.
    I'm a southern girl, and I love my bourbon.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    That's what I'm talking about!

I once had a similar conversation with a guy... who tried to be all swank and impress me with his bottle of Maker's Mark.
    Umm, NO!
    I told him not only was I not interested in drinking it, I wouldn't even use it to "bourbon" up my grandmother's pecan pie recipe.

Top shelf my ass.
    I'm a southern girl, and I love my bourbon.
    What would be a good bourbon? Please don't say Wild Turkey! ohgodno! lol

PrimalCon New York
    LOL the guys once drunk a bottle of maker's mark and almost started a bush fire when we were out hunting. it was an epic weekend. they sunk the boat too. i was, of course, sleeping in the tent the whole time!!!