Page 122 of 446 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4454

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 122

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Dhansakdave - I always look at your name and remember the Danske that we drank in Denmark...... it honestly burned ALL the way down !!!!!!! so my apologies if I spell your name incorrectly............... you do have permission however to give me a bitch slapping for said indiscretions.............
    Carefull DD.... she LIKES it!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I live in P'Cola for a while, and in LA (Lower Alabama) before that... Understand the Dark and Stormy summers.... I wonder how that ginger beer would go with a splash of Sailor Jerry's.... kinda like The Cap'n M, just not as pricy....
    Pshhhhhhh, boy!

Get ya some Kracken!
    Trust me.
    Better than either of those two by leaps and bounds... a good hearty DARK spiced rum. Not too spiced, mellow and dark and proper.

And for regular Dark Rum, not spiced... not expensive at all, but really one of the best DARKs there is, Gosling's Black Seal.

I used the dark for my own special "Dirty Mojitos" too... delicious!

When I want clean I go 10 Cane.
    Last edited by cori93437; 04-26-2013 at 12:35 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Pshhhhhhh, boy!

Get ya some Kracken!
    Trust me.
    Better than either of those two by leaps and bounds... a good hearty DARK spiced rum. Not too spiced, mellow and dark and proper.

And for regular Dark Rum, not spiced... not expensive at all, but really one of the best DARKs there is, Gosling's Black Seal.
    The only dark rum I have ever tried was Meyers... just because it was one I was familiar with. I may has to try the wee beastie Kracken....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    and Doc - you also have permission to bitch slap me if I am too naughty in your journal !!!!!!! however your wife might disapprove ?????????????????.
    althou what goes on camp stays on camp !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    and Doc - you also have permission to bitch slap me if I am too naughty in your journal !!!!!!! however your wife might disapprove ?????????????????.
    althou what goes on camp stays on camp !
    I'm not sure there is such a thing as "too naughty" here..... she will just have to disapprove..... it's not like I've NEVER been in the dog house with her before....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    The only dark rum I have ever tried was Meyers... just because it was one I was familiar with. I may has to try the wee beastie Kracken....
    Trust me... My husband used to not like spiced rum due to only being exposed to CM.
    He now insists on keeping the Kracken in the house at all times, in the BIG bottle.

I like my liquor, but I'm picky and it must be good liquor.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    OMG i saw some kraken on the bottle shop today. i am not a big rum drinker as that coruba stuff everyone tries to give me is way too sweet. i do like stolen rum and i dont mean tea leafed rum, i mean the brand stolen. their golden rum is 40% alcohol and i can drink it neat. dont do beer coz of the gluten and it tastes like ass shhh ok i drink speights if it is given to me. usually in a coffee mug or out of the bottle. and i suffer for a few days after.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Trust me... My husband used to not like spiced rum due to only being exposed to CM.
    He now insists on keeping the Kracken in the house at all times, in the BIG bottle.

I like my liquor, but I'm picky and it must be good liquor.
    I shall trust your judgement in this.... and go purchase a bottle of Kracken... funny commercials they run.. haven;t seen them in a while though, then again it Isn't football season either! lol

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I like my liquor, but I'm picky and it must be good liquor
    i lecture the kids about not lowering the bar lots. decent alcohol is one of the things i dont negociate either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i lecture the kids about not lowering the bar lots. decent alcohol is one of the things i dont negociate either!!!
    Ya gotta have standards!