Page 108 of 526 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 5260

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 108

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi all

I've got YAYOG and it's a bit lively, the progressions are quite good, it's tough though, he does recommend you to experiment with making your own programme as well.

In the book there's a photo of him jumping onto a park table on one leg, the mans a freak, a strong one though!

Seaweed, I was going to reply in the thread you started about BBY, I've not seen it, so I can't really say what the programmes like, but with YAYOG you progress to the next level when you feel comfortable of being able to make the jump.

And Enter the Kettlebell is mint, I've also purchased 'The Ultimate Kettlebell Workout' by Dave Randolph, which I'm thinking of doing a bout of.

Cheers
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 04-18-2013 at 01:55 AM.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    He does recommend you progress to YAYOG once you can do all of BBY. what is the most difficult bending exercise in YAYOG btw? he doesnt look like a freak which is the bit i like. he just looks like a normal guy you could see in a gym.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    thursday is tomorrow for you? such a bizzare concept. i had to change my next official gym day to next tuesday as we have anzac day next thursday which is a public hol. i usually drag the kids out of bed at 5am to go watch the dawn parade. and i need to find a decent GF anzac cookie recipe for them.
    ANZAC, as in soldiers in World War 1 and World War 2? battle of Galipoli, DDay, Island hopping campaign of World War 2 etc? ANZAC day is a memorial day for your war dead, similar to Memorial Day here in the US?

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    ANZAC, as in soldiers in World War 1 and World War 2? battle of Galipoli, DDay, Island hopping campaign of World War 2 etc? ANZAC day is a memorial day for your war dead, similar to Memorial Day here in the US?
    Yes. Can't speak for NZ, but here it's a bigger deal than Remembrance Sunday (which would be the UK version). The ANZAC Day tradition | Australian War Memorial

It's hugely important, although I suppose Australia Day is gaining ground.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

yes that is correct. i think it is important to remember them myself and i am a pacifist. what they did was huge.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    yes, it is important to remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    He does recommend you progress to YAYOG once you can do all of BBY. what is the most difficult bending exercise in YAYOG btw? he doesnt look like a freak which is the bit i like. he just looks like a normal guy you could see in a gym.
    For me it's (I think) the one called 'beat your boots', which is when you bend at the waist, grab your ankles then squat down until your bum touches your heels, whilst still holding you ankles, but thats probably because my hip flexors are toilet!

It doesn't really go into bendng excercises that much to be honest, which I why I bought a book on Yoga to try and improve my rapidly stiffening joints!

And I agree, I don't want to be a gigazmatron, just strong, fit and generally uptogether for me age.

Cheers

some of the whanau were on the wrong side as well. but still. i try not to cry when they do the last parade or whatever it is and lower the flag and i never cry.

By bending D, i mean the ones which start with the simplest one being the good morning?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    From where ever there from, they gave more than I ever can.

yes and i doubt you would find many men up to doing what they did now.