Page 107 of 578 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 5778

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 107

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I cannee ddddoooo eeeettt Doc - if anyone would like naughty pic - please PM me your email - well worth it !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Morning Doc - and his little harem......... Doc me is thinking that you would like to aquire a wee sporan ???????? or you enjoy bagpipes ?????? I actually have a delightful piccy of the Queen with a couple of Scottish boyz........................ very funny, But I cannot post it here - it wouldn't pass the moderators.
    I will see if I can PM you !!!!!!!!!
    Actually I have a kilt and a sporan..... and have worn it in public... Yes I enjoy bagpipes

I can only imagine the pic.... Queen, kilts and a windy day...... because the only thing you wear under a kilt is socks and shoes....

Played in the garden today, as it was a non-exercise/rest day. Raked some of the paths between the garden beds. Checked on what is growing. Some things are growing btter than others. the radish are doing well, as are the turnips, spinach, carrots are also coming up. The cabbage and broccoli are growing well, and the peas are about 3 or 4" tall. The beds that will have peppers, tomatoes, zucchini and yellow squash need to lightly tilled to kill off the grass seed that is starting to sprout. As warm as it has been, I may go ahead and plant some squash and zukes and tomatoes this weekend. Once all the beds are planted I will post a pic of the garden. If all goes well... I will eat well this summer!!! and as a fat guy, I'm all for that! lol

Ordered You are Your Own Gym and a kettlebell exercise book today.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it was a good day to be in the garden here too. the rabbits and the horse would still win so i went for a walk instead. i have BBY which is the YAYOG man's women's book. i like it. he does write in quite a cheer leaderish style but that may be cultural. i think too that it presupposes some knowledge of exercise terminology. i also have a pirate copy of enter the kettlebell.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    it was a good day to be in the garden here too. the rabbits and the horse would still win so i went for a walk instead. i have BBY which is the YAYOG man's women's book. i like it. he does write in quite a cheer leaderish style but that may be cultural. i think too that it presupposes some knowledge of exercise terminology. i also have a pirate copy of enter the kettlebell.
    I have seen you mention tha book, and have seen other mention YAYOG, so I broke down and bought the book to see what all the fuss is about....

LOL i can email you my pirate copy of enter kettlebell as well if you want. you will poss use it more than me. you dont you-tube but we found a you-tube of the YAYOG guy bar hopping. OMG he literally bounces from the floor to bar height without even looking like he is trying. the kids were entranced. in my BBY book he has a whole stack of progressions which i like. i havent seen YAYOG so it will be interesting to hear what you think of it.

LOL i can email you my pirate copy of enter kettlebell as well if you want. you will poss use it more than me. you dont you-tube but we found a you-tube of the YAYOG guy bar hopping. OMG he literally bounces from the floor to bar height without even looking like he is trying. the kids were entranced. in my BBY book he has a whole stack of progressions which i like. i havent seen YAYOG so it will be interesting to hear what you think of it.
    I have Enter the Kettlebell... thats where I "learned" to do swing..... but haven't mastered the get up. Thursday will be another swing and get up day so I will work on my technique

i have found it is actually worth you-tubing to find someone talking about it. you can copy off watching but you dont get which muscles you are supposed to be using and all that shoulder stuff can be quite tricky. good example. clubbell shoulder cast. if you do it wrong, it is an arm cast. unless you hear someone talking about it, it is easy to do, as the nuances are subtle. it is all with the lats and you need to do the cast like you are standing between 2 sheets of glass. the mind boggles at how much damage i would have done if i really were LOL i do learn better myself from seeing actual moving visuals and listening so that is MHO on the matter.

i have found it is actually worth you-tubing to find someone talking about it. you can copy off watching but you dont get which muscles you are supposed to be using and all that shoulder stuff can be quite tricky. good example. clubbell shoulder cast. if you do it wrong, it is an arm cast. unless you hear someone talking about it, it is easy to do, as the nuances are subtle. it is all with the lats and you need to do the cast like you are standing between 2 sheets of glass. the mind boggles at how much damage i would have done if i really were LOL i do learn better myself from seeing actual moving visuals and listening so that is MHO on the matter.
    I have been looking at some of the videos on swings and get up for the last 2 days, which is how I figured out that my getup for was hosed.... having watched the video I now have a better idea of what a get up looks like. Thanks for the video tip.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thursday is tomorrow for you? such a bizzare concept. i had to change my next official gym day to next tuesday as we have anzac day next thursday which is a public hol. i usually drag the kids out of bed at 5am to go watch the dawn parade. and i need to find a decent GF anzac cookie recipe for them.