Page 105 of 501 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 5005

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 105

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Here's what you do Doc. I used to pay about $90/month for premium tv. Ditch satellite and put that $90 into an account you don't touch for a year. $1080 by year's end. A round trip ticket to many places.

Between hulu, cbs.com, cw.com, and mtv.com (only for Teen Wolf), I really don't miss regular tv. All free.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Ok, so by my recollection, it seems I was the only male of the species in that group.... is that a correct recollection?
    You are a VERY lucky monkey...

We should do the entirety of Blighty: I can do the North too, you know... And the Cider Museum.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    You are a VERY lucky monkey...

We should do the entirety of Blighty: I can do the North too, you know... And the Cider Museum.
    Cider (as in fermented apple juice?)? I'm In! OK... and a bevy of beautiful lasses.... how can I pass THAT up!

Cider (as in fermented apple juice?)? I'm In! OK... and a bevy of beautiful lasses.... how can I pass THAT up!
    They, after the tour (which is lubricated), sell scrumpy and apple brandy. Oh. My. The tour itself is great and also unintentionally comical.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    They, after the tour (which is lubricated), sell scrumpy and apple brandy. Oh. My. The tour itself is great and also unintentionally comical.
    I'm liking the sound of a lubricated tour!

I'm liking the sound of a lubricated tour!
    Uh. Huh. *nods*

though if I get tooooo lubricated, I won't be able to learn HOW to make cider and apple brandy.... I have 6 apple trees and I will need to do something with all those apples!

Press them...that's all I remember (and I've been more than once).

All right, all. I'm off to a lubricated bed (that sounds far more interesting than I intended - here's hoping).

I'll be in London in June/July this year, but perhaps we really should aim for 2014. That would be quite something.

Also, there's here: http://www.aintnothinbut.co.uk/
    Last edited by badgergirl; 04-16-2013 at 02:09 AM.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Doc - there is lubricated .... and there is lubricated.......... which one does youse mean ?????????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    If we're talking about Cider, you're talking my language, as I lives in the neck of the woods of the UK where it's mostly brewed!

This is my personal fav Thatchers Cider | Age Verification. The Heritage is lush and the Chedder Valley will blow your tits off!

But there's also Westons, Taunton trad, Pheasant Plucker's a lively drop, Janets Jungle Juice, Black Rat, Richie's and not to forget Cornish Rattler, just to name a few!

We used have some stuff in Bristol called Dixie's Cripplecock, which was deadly, which sadly you can't get no more.

And if you can see through it, it ain't proper Cider!

Cheers