Page 104 of 565 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 5644

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 104

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I'm In Badger............................
    I'd take you to shoe shops for really lovely boots. Then onwards. Theatre - real theatre (although musicals and strip clubs can be arranged), raw, astonishing theatre. The Globe, complete with a backstage pass. Dance, if you like that. Opera - dear god, the opera. Hidden London - the late night dives and the ART (I once walked past Gilbert and George on Brick Lane - anything is possible). Live music in North London pubs (my friend Jharda the singing harpist is ace). Fantastic tequila in the back streets behind Covent Garden...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    yep - I am dreaming about it already ...............................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

I suppose I should say there are bits of Melbourne that are quite nice too. And Australia has some breathtaking scenery...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    I need to win the lottery so I can travel to all the places I want to visit.... I've been to quite a few places... but there are more places to visit than I have money to do it with....

nah - Australia isn't quite the same....................... althou I love watching people in Aussi. They are a wee bit different or out there to us Kiwis................ and I love the OLD bits about the UK. When we went to Denmark we went through a viking grave that was like 900BC..................... totally amazeballs....... any hoo I am not going if you lot are piking on me.................

...small steps....

Dream team: Crabcakes, Cori, Joanie, Gwamma, Doc, Seaweed, Gravyboat, Bloodorchid...

Woah. We'd rip. it. up.

Gravy boat ???? I have not met gravyboat - I need to search the forums.................... the others I approve................but I would add a few more I am sure.........................

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    London was my fave big city. unreal place. count me in but i would need to win lotto as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Gravy boat ???? I have not met gravyboat - I need to search the forums.................... the others I approve................but I would add a few more I am sure.........................
    Ah, Gravy has moved on to bigger and better things. I'd take her to the Candybar.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Ah, Gravy has moved on to bigger and better things. I'd take her to the Candybar.
    Ok, so by my recollection, it seems I was the only male of the species in that group.... is that a correct recollection?