Page 101 of 531 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5308

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 101

  1. #1001
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,317
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I would drool
    NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER admit to drooling Doc - that is covered in basic birds and bees 101 !!!!! sheeesh.....it is really not a good look !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  2. #1002
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,045
    I went to London in the late 80's.... had a good time, though I was only there for one day. Would loved to have had more time to roam and do the "tourist" thing.... maybe some day I can do back and quaf an ale and enjoy some bangers and mash!

  3. #1003
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,317
    IF you are gonna drool - me thinks bangers and mash is not a great idea !!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  4. #1004
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I went to London in the late 80's.... had a good time, though I was only there for one day. Would loved to have had more time to roam and do the "tourist" thing.... maybe some day I can do back and quaf an ale and enjoy some bangers and mash!
    I would love to show you around. London is, well, it's amazing.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

  5. #1005
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I would love to show you around. London is, well, it's amazing.
    That would be a better tour than the double decker red bus tour I was on!

  6. #1006
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    IF you are gonna drool - me thinks bangers and mash is not a great idea !!!!!!!!!!
    drool makes the mash more like soup..... less effort to eat... jus swallow.

  7. #1007
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    That would be a better tour than the double decker red bus tour I was on!
    Sex shops, wine bars, art, theatre, literary references, potted history and personal anecdote...perhaps I should go into business.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

  8. #1008
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I would love to show you around. London is, well, it's amazing.
    can I come along too ?????? even thou I have been to london and stayed 1 minute away from big ben.....................and seen the relative buried in westminster alley.......................... and I'm a hero...........can I pileeeezee come tooo ?????

    I hate begging people but pileeeezee
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  9. #1009
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    can I come along too ?????? even thou I have been to london and stayed 1 minute away from big ben.....................and seen the relative buried in westminster alley.......................... and I'm a hero...........can I pileeeezee come tooo ?????

    I hate begging people but pileeeezee
    Seriously, I would LOVE to give London tours to you. My parents give tours of the Iggles that break every hour for a refreshment of some kind. Glorious!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

  10. #1010
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Sex shops, wine bars, art, theatre, literary references, potted history and personal anecdote...perhaps I should go into business.
    Not much in to wine, but the rest sounds great! lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •