Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal 30 for October. Who's in?! page

Knifegill is offline Senior Member

Primal 30 for October. Who's in?!

Primal Fuel
    Not just whole 30, but whole 30 with Primal Fitness! A simple commitment, experiment, for October to get outside if possible and enjoy the last nice weather before freezing time. I'm diving in on Oct. 1st. Sprinting every week, the whole deal. Who's with me?!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/intro...#axzz275wNge1l

http://whole9life.com/2011/06/whole-30-v4/

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    i could be down for this. i know there are a couple of days i would have to break away just a little bit, but i feel i could use a little reset before the holidays start coming.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Okay. My eating rules goal is = 100% Primal eating. That means I will eat butter, and from time to time - raw organic hard cheese. No sweeteners, fruit or anything processed otherwise. I will eat nuts.

Lately I had more success with running hard 20 min intervals on the elliptical after each lifting session. When I do that 4x a week, I don't have the sprint left in me. As long as I can do that instead of the 1 sprint, I am game.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I have never read that link before, thanks for posting. Hmmm I dont know. Giving up yogurt would be the worst for me. Have to give this one some thought.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    ok, i'm definitely in...no weddings or anything to attend. just a first birthday/elmo-palooza where i'm making a sorta-primal dessert.
    food rules: pretty much the whole 30. i can't guarantee that i wont have a glass of wine if the time is right, or rice if i'm out for sushi, but i will cut out dairy and peanut butter, my kryptonite, and all cheats. i'm going to allow ghee and almond butter though. and, i may not always go for the best quality pepperoni or salami. also, if i can afford/find it, i'll try for grass-fed/pastured/organic/etc foods.

exercise: i'll do pbf for a month. i was going to order and start convict conditioning for october, and i still might, but i'll do mark's lifting program.
    sprinting once a week, or two metcon workouts per week.
    personal challenge: average one hour of moving slowly per day.

PaleoCowgirl is offline Senior Member
    I'm totally in!

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    What Leida said.. I gotta have some nuts and hard cheese, not everyday, but maybe 2-3x wkly. If I have a few walnuts or macadamias with me, it's amazing how it strengthens my willpower when I'm away from home. When at home, I'm superwoman because ain't no junk around here

Sprinting everyday when playing w/dogs, will do more because it'll be cooler, yay. Shovelglove I LOVE, doing it 4-5 days/wk- 14 mins, upper body so much stronger.. treadmill twice a day, 2 miles @ 7am, 2 miles @ 7pm, knees never hurt anymore and I thought that injury was with me forever.

So I'm in.. a few get togethers to go to but people already used to me turning down their crapfood, they roll their eyes at each other, like I care.

Yeah, count me in too.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

AliceAnne is offline Member
    I'm in, if you'll have me. I haven't joined one of these threads before, but think it might be helpful to stay on track.

My birthday & my 1 year eating primal anniversary are in October & I’ve been planning a Whole30 as my present to myself - not a burden. My purpose for Whole30 is to experiment with my food to see if I can clear up my skin and improve my recovery after a workout. Both are better with a primal foundation, but I’d like to see the results of ditching dairy (butter, cheese, heavy cream), corn (popcorn, corn tortilla chips) & sugar (dried fruits, chocolate, various other indulgences).

I love the idea of focusing on the PBP Fitness at the same time! I have been slacking on my slow movement and will take the Whole30 challenge to get back on track with my daily walks.

I'd love to hear how people are "planning". . . for me I need to re-stock my ghee to replace my butter and set up replacement snacks for my usual dairy, corn & sugary “treats” which have really become daily indulgences.
    "Quit waiting for everything to be perfect. You have everything you need right now." - makingthingshappen.com

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member82937.html

melanj3 is offline Junior Member
    I'm definitely in too

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast