Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal 30 for October. Who's in?! page 4

Tercio is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherdarbs View Post
    One question - does that mean ghee is out? I just started my IF with bulletproof coffee and it works really well for me...so no ghee (dairy), huh?
    Ghee is butter with the milk solids removed. Only the fat is left. I don't see why not include it.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I eat meat fruit vegetables nuts, sprint once a week, lift 3x a week. Walk everywhere. Try to get enough sleep and sunlight. I think I'm not really that far away from primal 30 apart that I eat dark chocolate and dairy
    Billie trips balls

MrsLeb is offline Junior Member
    This is exactly the kick in the butt that I need right now. I'm so in!

kirbybunny is offline Junior Member
    I'm in. I've been doing things half ass lately and I need a reset.

meeshar is offline Senior Member
    I'm in, my husband is actually joining me too! He eats Primal at home, but CW everywhere else. I am kind-of tapering in though, I want to finish off the expensive dairy we have in the fridge first (grass-fed cheese, non-homogenized milk from a local dairy, heavy cream). Biggest things for us are cutting out the beer, gluten-free cheats--GF bread, pasta, etc. and excess carbs like rice. While I kept the gluten-free stuff for our preschooler, we need to stay away from it.

I wish we could drink coffee black--as it is, cutting out my afternoon iced latte (local milk, homemade espresso made w/beans from a local roaster, and a bit flavored stevia drops) will be a big deal. How terrible is heavy cream? Could that and a little stevia be a reasonable caveat, or do you guys think that would derail us?

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I am probably SO going to regret this, but I'm in too - for the first time. I have six weeks before I go to Germany for a visit with my extended family, whom I haven't seen in the last 19 years. I want to make a halfway decent showing (started Primal May 1 and am doing well on it), as the last time they saw me I was trim and still had my brown hair color. In the meantime my hair has gone all white (strong trait on my mother's side - most of the females of the bloodline do that very early) and I have gotten soft and pudgy. Pudginess is being taken care of by the Primal, but softness... not so much yet - I haven't been able to muster much enthusiasm for exercise.

Food - will do it as written. I don't drink coffee or black tea (so no problems there), alcohol I can give up until I hit the Vaterland, dairy is going to hurt, and getting to sleep will be horrific... but still.

Are you allowed to complain, as long as you are getting the job done?? It would help a little knowing I am allowed to gritch some (held to reasonable levels, of course).

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Starts tomorrow!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am just finishing the cream and cheese in my house, which will take 2 days max, then i am in. I am doing a pesco whole 30 with game meats.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in....I am holed up in a hotel on a course for a week --- but I'll do work-arounds. This month should see me meet my weight goal. Still working on body recomp through exercise, though. I'm in.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    I have too many events in October, so I don't think I can be in, but I'll follow the thread.
    btw, if anyone has a way to do the equivalent of sprinting indoors, then we can do this during a duller month. Stair running perhaps?
    jumping rope?
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast