Hey everyone, I am new to the primal lifestyle and after reading a lot about it, I decided to take the plunge 5 days ago. But I'm running into some problems. Basically, I am getting stomach pain in my upper and lower abdominal during and after eating lunch and dinner. I basically eat the same thing. For lunch it's 5oz of chicken with mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, green beans, cauliflower) soaked in olive oil, and for dinner it's the same thing but with 5oz of fish. Could all the vegetables and/or olive oil be messing with my stomach?? I feel like it is, yet I don't know what to do since primal eating is all about eating a ton of vegetables a day! Should I just push through the pain for a week or two until my body/stomach gets used to this kind of diet?

It's also important for me to note that I do not have access to a variety of foods. I'm an American expat living in the Middle East and my food options are very limited. For example, I haven't had a salad in 4 weeks because my local super market has been out of lettuce! Also, I am 25 years old, 5'6 tall, 180lbs and probably around 25% bodyfat if that helps.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!