Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting primal observation page 2

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokdaddy View Post
    I have met only three people who are doing the paleo/primal thing. I have seen one guy (I didn't stop to chat with him) wearing a Grok t-shirt in public. Surprised the heck outta me.

Moochy I live in NW Washington where was this family reunion at?
    Port Angeles
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Mr. Koozie is offline Senior Member
    I have known of paleo for about 3 or 4 years and in that time have never encountered another person (other than my wife) that has heard of paleo or primal. Iowans tend to be “insulated” and most I know don’t travel much, and CW is seemingly inescapable. Around here it is downright blasphemy to question CW!

But most grocery stores in my area regularly stock grass-fed meat, wild-caught fish, local and organic produce, a sporting goods store sells Vibram FiveFingers, and occasionally the paleo books get checked out from the local library. So fortunately there are some healthy people around here somewhere…just not on my radar apparently. But I also don’t bring it up when I talk to people.
    “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12