Thread: Tastes so good I feel guilty... page

V8Goose is offline Junior Member

Question Tastes so good I feel guilty...

Hi all...

This is my second attempt at living paleo and so far, so good (few days).

I got my exercise done for today and came home and made dinner. It was so good I feel guilty and I can't help wondering if I did something wrong.

I cooked and ate:

2 bacon wrapped chicken thighs with the 'quick mushroom sauce' I found here and made it per the suggestions with white wine and garlic (organic).

I also finished a medium sized organic avocado and salsa guacamole instead of snacking on corn chips while I cooked.

The flavours were incredible and I'm full, satiated and feel great (physically)...

Your comments?

Thanks

Goose

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Nope, that seems about right.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

V8Goose is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Magic...

ecole66 is offline Senior Member
    Tonight was my monthly trip to my friends house for dinner with my daughter(wife's bowling night). My friend is a butcher and owns a meat market. We had USDA Prime bone-in ribeye, perfectly aged and cooked on his pellet grill to med-rare. The best food known to man! I get to smoke up some ribs next Thursday night for him and his 2 kids. Can't wait!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Tonight, my partner got boneless skinless abused chicken breast. I got steak. Some people just don't understand good food. Welcome to the inner circle.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 195 x 3