Thread: Rachel's Primal Reboot

Threaded View

Rachel's Primal Reboot

Hi, I'm a 21 year old university student from the UK, and I'm looking to improve (or "reboot"!) my life in a variety of different ways.

1) Diet- I'm a bit of a binge eater. I have experimented with paleo before and the longest I have gone without a binge was a month, whilst I was eating paleo. So I think eating primal/paleo could be the best solution for me. I am aware I will probably falter and struggle with cravings a lot, but I'm determined to work through them this time and not give in!

2) Fitness- I love sport, but I've recently got a bit tubby due to poor diet and reduced exercise over the holiday. I hate hate hate feeling unfit, so it's time to get back into shape.

3) Mental health- My course at university is intense and difficult. And I cope poorly with stress (comfort eating, procrastination when it comes to work). I am a major worrier. My goal this year (and really for the rest of my life) is to manage my work better and learn not to take it all so seriously! Also I MUST get more sleep.

I think these goals are enough to be going on with for now. I will be logging my diet (and occasionally, and my weight), and taking progress photos from time to time- although I will probably not post them.

I will also be writing about stuff related to all three focus points above. This blog will mainly be for my own reference and record but any input is welcome of course I am excited to get going tomorrow!
    Last edited by rachi; 09-27-2012 at 08:01 AM.