Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I broke my hunger mechanism.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    55

    I broke my hunger mechanism.

    When I first did this, I was pretty much never hungry. Then I stopped weight lifting (back injury) and reduced cals a little. Now that I've started lifting again.. I AM A BOTTOMLESS FEEDING MACHINE.

    I am 2tall, destroyer of foods.

    I've had 4oz almonds

    8oz steak
    4oz blue cheese
    (home made primal salad dressing)
    Half an onion (sauteed in butter)

    raisins

    Still starving. So I got the local mexican place to make me a huge glob of melted cheese with enchilada sauce on it. Mmmmmm...

    Got a 18oz new york strip waiting for me when I get home, but I'll still be hungry.

    I couldn't possible NOT be getting enough fat... Don't know what's up!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,006
    Some carbs might help with the immediate satiety issue.

    Also, what are your stats? Height, weight, BF%, etc.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    When I first did this, I was pretty much never hungry. Then I stopped weight lifting (back injury) and reduced cals a little. Now that I've started lifting again.. I AM A BOTTOMLESS FEEDING MACHINE.

    I am 2tall, destroyer of foods.

    I've had 4oz almonds

    8oz steak
    4oz blue cheese
    (home made primal salad dressing)
    Half an onion (sauteed in butter)

    raisins

    Still starving. So I got the local mexican place to make me a huge glob of melted cheese with enchilada sauce on it. Mmmmmm...

    Got a 18oz new york strip waiting for me when I get home, but I'll still be hungry.

    I couldn't possible NOT be getting enough fat... Don't know what's up!
    That's not so much
    well then

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    55
    It isn't? It's well over 3k calories.

    6'7, 240lbs, about 20-22% BF (caliper test)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,575
    I digested my hunger mechanism.

    And over 3k calories? Please, come talk to me when you've eaten 5k and want another roast.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I digested my hunger mechanism.

    And over 3k calories? Please, come talk to me when you've eaten 5k and want another roast.
    Agreed. I'm 5'4" and I eat over 3k calories daily....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Agreed. I'm 5'4" and I eat over 3k calories daily....
    wow, seriously?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by jakey View Post
    wow, seriously?
    Yeah. That's why I'm not losing weight. But not gaining, either ^^;

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Agreed. I'm 5'4" and I eat over 3k calories daily....
    I am seriously envious.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoCat View Post
    I am seriously envious.
    You could too, if you did hardcore weightlifting?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •