Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jena's Journal... page

Jena is offline Senior Member

Jena's Journal...

Primal Fuel
    Post Removed
    Last edited by Jena; 10-19-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jena View Post
    Man, the last few days have been rough. Really rough. Going through some really tough stuff right now and was so exhausted that I have been choosing convenience over quality as far as good goes. Two days. Today was it though. Getting through this crap will not be made any easier by, a. feeling sorry for myself, or b. eating crap. I need my body to be strong and clean eating will do that. It's amazing how life can change in a heartbeat and its amazing how being mentally, emotionally, and physically healthy can keep you prepared for all of it. Good and bad. The non smoking thing was going great, but I did slip yesterday and bummed one from a friend. I feel guilty, but all I can do about it now is not do that again!
    OK. It happened. Get back on that wagon and stay on it. You hear me? This matters. You are getting a poisonous substance out of your body. Stay strong. You can do this.

Paleobird Guest
    There will never be a perfect stress free time to quit. Life always finds more for you to deal with and it is too easy to say I will quit when<stressful situation> is over. That never ends.

Just stay strong and know that there are a lot of people who are rooting for you.

TOOMBS is offline Junior Member
    I hope you had a fresh start today and things aren't so stressful for you. Try not to focus on failing...... try to focus on the satisfaction you get by doing the right thing. I'm rooting for you!

Diogenes is offline Member
    The old ways aren't going to give up easily, Jena. Stay tough, you're doing an awesome thing! Don't let small failures discourage you, it's all about picking yourself up, dusting yourself off, and moving forward. Grok on!

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Hi Jena,
    A wise person once told be just put one foot in front of the other and soon enough your moving forward. What they forgot to tell me was every once in a while you fall down and slide back. Keep facing a forward direction and you will pull through. Back slides are ok and sometimes needed to find the path you might have missed in your haste to move past that which you want to get away from. Long and short of it - keep pursuing what you want and eventually you will get it.
    Cheers!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Good to know you are getting back on track even though it's with an unintentional egg fast. I had 4 eggs today as well but with a lot of other shit. Keep on truckin!

Diogenes is offline Member
    *raises hand*

4 eggs for breakfast

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    For me lately it has been cheese - not sure why but I am craving it - gave in to temptation this morning and had some with breakfast. Not sure if there is something in it that my body is needing to fight off this cold I can't seem to kick. A little of the Captain isn't a bad thing… a lot of the Captain, well that's a different story.
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, that doesn't seem like enough food but if you aren't hungry then why eat. Glad you are back on track... hopefully whatever is stressing you out will be resolved soon

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast