Thread: Best omega 3 supplement available in the UK? page

AMonkey is offline Senior Member

Best omega 3 supplement available in the UK?

Primal Fuel
    I'd love to eat enough fish to get my omega 3 needs but that isn't going to happen, so I supplement with about 2g of omega 3 from fish oil capsules a day. However I'm still uncertain of what the best brand to buy is. I was using Bulkpowders (Super Strength Omega 3 | Super EPA | Super DHA | BulkPowders) insanely cheap product which was 270 capsules for 18, with 330mg of EPA and 220mg of DHA per capsule. It seems a little bit too good to be true so I changed to Now Ultra Omega 3 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foods-Ultra-...8084107&sr=8-1) which is 180 capsules for 23, with 500 EPA and 250 DHA.

Has anybody found a brand that they either have peace of mind with (that its a good quality product) or that is cheaper/higher potency than either previous mentioned brand?

AdamC29 is offline Senior Member
    sainsburys anchovies

amazing taste and packed with omega three

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    This is the one my Chiropractor recomended, not cheap but you get what you pay for (im sure you could get it elsewhere but I usally get it from this ebay seller as the price was better) 1,100mg per cap
    MorEPA Platinum Highest Omega 3 with Vitamin D, 1100mg - 60 Softgels (Orange) 5425018611249 | eBay
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

spiralgirl is offline Junior Member

omega 3 supplements

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    This is the one my Chiropractor recomended, not cheap but you get what you pay for (im sure you could get it elsewhere but I usally get it from this ebay seller as the price was better) 1,100mg per cap
    MorEPA Platinum Highest Omega 3 with Vitamin D, 1100mg - 60 Softgels (Orange) 5425018611249 | eBay
    MorEPA is one that I as a homeopath recommend to clients, other brands worth a look at in the UK are higher nature and biocare and I have also come across this one as I use thier protein powders Omega 3 Liquid from Myprotein
    gill

started primal on 30th of august 12
    weight 12 stone 10 pounds
    height 5 3
    BP 140/90 ish
    today weight 12 stone 2
    height - same - lol
    BP 120/77 ish