Thread: More on Coffee. page

Knifegill is offline Senior Member

More on Coffee.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know you've done a few posts on coffee as it relates to individual health, the heart, exercise effects, etc. But what about additives, global economics, organic vs. chemical-laden versions, fungicides, pesticides, etc.? With so many of us here who drink coffee, a little further guidance about what's going into our cheap or higher-end coffees would be very useful. Some people might still be buying Folgers and Yuban, while others sneak into ritzy markets and pay for the super-hippie stuff - but a few might be overpaying for coffee masquerading as high-end while it's just, to cross terms, "monsanto, grain-fed, CAFO, etc." coffee. How can I know I'm getting clean beans?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Google it? How do you figure Mark and the worker bees get their info? If the topic is dear to you it may not be worth the wait, right?

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    I just buy organic beans from Central America, and I react badly the least to these kind of beans.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I found my certified organic beans online. I brew up a few mugs of espresso per day in a low tech stove top espresso pot. The coffee, even drinking that much, runs me about 62cents/day (cream and/or butter cost more, of course) and it tastes better than anything I've ever had in a paper cup with a green logo on the front.

But, I'd like to know coffee's good and bad points also. I think it makes my brain work better, but maybe my brain is just telling me that.

patski is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I just buy organic beans from Central America, and I react badly the least to these kind of beans.
    Where are they sourced from specifically?

I'd really like to find some awesome coffee. I don't drink it often, but when I do, I'd like it to be badass.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    why do you think they are not clean?

brownclark is offline Junior Member
    Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop in USA . I love this shop very much , their coffee is amazing and they provide excellent coffee service to people. I am really impressed by their service and they are very friendly . Coffee beans are most important part of coffee to make it more desirable and tasteful.
    coffee shop ocala