Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fast Food page 4

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    The trend for some restaurants to buy local and to use sustainable and pastured products may only be happening in some big cities. Still and all, I wonder how one can choose this way of eating (PB), which is much more expensive than filling up on pink slime ground beef and wheat products, and then put garbage in their innards by eating in a large chain or a food court.

Maybe it's just me, but if I'm going to pay for being served, and all the overhead, etc., to eat out, I'd rather eat out once and get something beautiful, than to eat out 10 times and get garbage. Obviously this opinion is in the minority as all the golden arch type eateries are going full force. But they are mediocre at best, tragically unhealthy at worst.

Sadly, mediocrity is a very sound business investment. Walmart, McD, Coke, etc. - all doing very well, indeed.

Umanvi is offline Junior Member
    Fast food does not have to be unhealthy, but most of the time it is; consumers often order foods with more fat, calories, sugar and sodium, and less nutrition and vitamins than is necessary.thanks for great information.
    balance scale
    Last edited by Umanvi; 09-29-2012 at 06:46 AM.

ksowayan is offline Junior Member
    All I can say is go without any fast food for a week or so then eat a combo meal. Your body will tell you exactly what it thinks of fast food.

Tod
    Tod is offline Junior Member
    Order a number 2 Wendy's combo-double cheese hamburger ask for no bun, sub a side salad for the fries and a bottled water
    And enjoy a great low carb meal.

sed777 is offline Junior Member
    I prefer In N Out protein style sans dressing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234