Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food page 3

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    No, you want to pretend fast food is an option because you own three franchised vending stations.

Answer me this: Which is worse, fasting for a week or eating McSlurry?

To any of the educated and without vested interest, the answer is simple. But you are in denial because you don't want to face the fact that you are poisoning your community. Having trouble sleeping? Sell those trash holes and break free. But don't pretend it's okay.
    Damn bro, high horse much? You made a choice not to eat there, good for you. But don't attack the guy for providing a different choice. No need to make this a Paleo-Zealot thread. You'll start sounding like a vegan.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Tod
    Tod is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, I stated I was a newbee I guess Knifegill likes his own thoughts,Alot.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    So you all want me to pretend that fast food is an acceptable product? Because I won't. And neither should you.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    "I'd love to see a video of the self-caning" Knifegill, I forgot to list the family milk cow we own. Your just mad cause I haven't sent the private outdoor video you requested.Go ahead make some sick joke about the milk cow too. and to think I was just starting to respect your Senior member status. Man up knifegill go plant a garden.

Tod
    1.5 acre garden, self caner, 32 head of bison, 3 Wendy's restaurants, one family milk cow
    It was a joke, caning and canning are two separate beasts
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Tod
    Knife,
    I like your style, Ive sharred what I'm about- proud of the garden, buffalo, family milk cow, and my restaurants. What do you do to be primal No bs allowed.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    It was a joke, caning and canning are two separate beasts
    To be fair I was in on the 'self-caning' joke... and provided a rather blue link.
    It was a joke based on your misspelling of self-caning in reference to homecanning, as in putting fruits and vegetables in jars.
    Ok.
    Relax.
    Some of us like a bit of spice in our humor... just like that fried chicken sammich you sell.

Even I'm on board with Knifegills rhetoric being super thick tonight.
    There are quite a few folks here who don't eat grass-fed because it's expensive and access is difficult in some areas.
    It's personal choices.
    They could do much worse that a bunless double with lettuce and tomato and a baked potato in a pinch. Geez.

You'll get no family cow jokes outa me! I'm all about the Raw milk.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I love everybody here. Sorry to come off harsh. We've all improved our health one way or another with this way of eating, and have a lot more in common than we have to divide.

Tod, I've rebuilt my life to live more like past generations. We just bought five acres to farm on, and have begun the research on growing as much food as we can. Looking into Hugalkultur (spelling?), chickens, a few sheep and plenty of tree fruit, etc. Organic veggies abound and it seems unprofitable at this point to focus on growing them ourselves. I make my own tallow from grass-fed ruminants (just cattle so far, looking forward to trying mutton), and so forth. I consider my diet, at least, to be around 95% clean, whole foods, lots of coconut milk, though, which is technically processed, even though the only ingredient is coconuts. We do buy grass-fed meat, wild fish, organic veggies and make our own bone broth. Virtually 0 grains, nightshades, or dairy for me - except a little raw cheese here and there!

My job is shift work, so that's lame. But I exercise regularly, especially push-ups and chin-ups and some weight work.

Primal Blueprint turned me from a swollen, achy, farting blob into a relatively spunky, active person. I am glad to be here with you, and am excited about your bison operation!

But Wendy's is not food. Yeah, if I had to eat there I'd ditch the bun, etc. Or just have a cup of fluoridated, medicated BPA water and call it good. I worked for Wendy's for a year, and was treated well. Business-wise, they seem to care about their employees more than other big food chains. I was working for them when Dave died.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    I have to agree with Knifegill; I don't consider Wendy's food. I'd rather go into supermarket and get a can of sardines and an avocado.

Tod
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I love everybody here. Sorry to come off harsh. We've all improved our health one way or another with this way of eating, and have a lot more in common than we have to divide.

Tod, I've rebuilt my life to live more like past generations. We just bought five acres to farm on, and have begun the research on growing as much food as we can. Looking into Hugalkultur (spelling?), chickens, a few sheep and plenty of tree fruit, etc. Organic veggies abound and it seems unprofitable at this point to focus on growing them ourselves. I make my own tallow from grass-fed ruminants (just cattle so far, looking forward to trying mutton), and so forth. I consider my diet, at least, to be around 95% clean, whole foods, lots of coconut milk, though, which is technically processed, even though the only ingredient is coconuts. We do buy grass-fed meat, wild fish, organic veggies and make our own bone broth. Virtually 0 grains, nightshades, or dairy for me - except a little raw cheese here and there!

My job is shift work, so that's lame. But I exercise regularly, especially push-ups and chin-ups and some weight work.

Primal Blueprint turned me from a swollen, achy, farting blob into a relatively spunky, active person. I am glad to be here with you, and am excited about your bison operation!

But Wendy's is not food. Yeah, if I had to eat there I'd ditch the bun, etc. Or just have a cup of fluoridated, medicated BPA water and call it good. I worked for Wendy's for a year, and was treated well. Business-wise, they seem to care about their employees more than other big food chains. I was working for them when Dave died.
    knifegil, thanks for the post everyone should be passsionate about something. I think my perspective could add something to the group I hope you agree. Have a good day

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    Grab a piece of fruit....bam...fast food...just sayin...lol. Welcome Tod sounds like you got your own little slice of heaven at your house...
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast