Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mineral Problems? Help! page 3

cyro_349 is offline Junior Member
    Actually, would I be better off adding some of this Bragg Live Foods, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos,Systemic Enzymes, Bragg Live Organic Food Products, Patricia Bragg, Paul Bragg, Bragg Organic Olive Oil, Bragg Salad Dressings, Bragg Seasonings, Bragg Health Products as a seasoning to my vegetables (or breakfast/lunch) instead of supplementing? (the health food store around the corner from where I lived suggested it, and I'd love more opinions).

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if it's a better choice or not, but I don't see anything wrong with it, unless you have a problem with celery salt. Some do (like me), but it's definitely not the norm. If you can eat bacon without a headache, then it's fine for you.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow this is a very informative thread. When I was doing my 26+ hour fasts (where at the end I would do a heavy lifting workout), I would always get lightheaded and succumb to eating because I thought I wasn't fat adapted enough or something. Looks like all I needed was to squeeze some lime juice to add to salt to my water to drink, and go to bed easy. I'll try that next time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123