Thread: Genetic Roulette page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

Genetic Roulette

Primal Fuel
    Genetic Roulette

This is available for viewing for a limited time.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Lukey is offline Senior Member
    thanks for sharing, watching it now.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't genetic roulette actually be something more like a girl having unprotected group sex and one of the men having huntingdon's or something similar? This is more like a lottery.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Lukey is offline Senior Member
    Wow that was very informative, I am so glad we don't have any GMO's in Europe.

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    Wow that was very informative, I am so glad we don't have any GMO's in Europe.
    Not so sure on that. There are some requirements with regards to honest labelling, but I don't think it goes any further than that. And anyone's guess what gets fed to farm animals -- who don't, of course, read labels.

Apparently the new minister in London for the "Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs" is all for them:

Owen Paterson ... equally keen to speak up for shale gas, GM crops and badger culling ...
    Owen Paterson: The 'unknown Cabinet minister’ has a fight on his hands - Telegraph

It says he is a "countryman" there. And doubtless he is an honest man and promotes what he believes to best, but there are people with really deep pockets making sure a lot of material that reflects the view that serves them passes the eyes of someone like that. ... Sigh ... it's a wicked world in some ways.

I don't know what line the guys south of the border from you are taking.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just now finding this, thanks for sharing!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey