Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one doing MovNat as part of their Paleo Training?

Hybrid View

Any one doing MovNat as part of their Paleo Training?

I recently took a course in this amazing new approach to exercise. Very Paleo IMO. The two links below give you a good idea of what MovNat is. Has anyone else tried this? What were your impressions?

MovNat is for everyone! - YouTube

The Workout The World Forgot - YouTube

I am considering taking a 1 day course this fall, but no experience otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    I am considering taking a 1 day course this fall, but no experience otherwise.
    I highly recommend it! Wishing you the best if you decide to try it.

I have a HUGE oak tree on my regular morngin run route. I often leap from the ground to a low hanging branch and race to the top of the tree as fast as I can. Great fun to be a little kid again and its a good all body workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I have a HUGE oak tree on my regular morngin run route. I often leap from the ground to a low hanging branch and race to the top of the tree as fast as I can. Great fun to be a little kid again and its a good all body workout.
    I love it! Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    ..till you fall out of the tree..

I'm part of a MovNat group (along with SharonCC and maybe others here?) I have been to only 3 meet-ups so far but they're very fun - motivated people that are open minded and don't mind looking a little weird, my favorite kind.

Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    I'm part of a MovNat group (along with SharonCC and maybe others here?) I have been to only 3 meet-ups so far but they're very fun - motivated people that are open minded and don't mind looking a little weird, my favorite kind.
    Great to hear. I think this will really catch on in the Paleo community.

I'm signed up for the 1-day course in Salt Lake City, on 13 Oct. It looks like it will be fun! I already Crossfit, so it will be interesting to see how the two mesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I'm signed up for the 1-day course in Salt Lake City, on 13 Oct. It looks like it will be fun! I already Crossfit, so it will be interesting to see how the two mesh!
    I think that Crossfiters will really like this, sort of like the next evolution in Crossfit training. I'd love to hear a report on your impressions.