Thread: Kneeling Chair? page

Heidi is offline Senior Member

Kneeling Chair?

Primal Fuel
    I'm considering buying a kneeling chair (maybe with a saddle seat), but no stores near me carry it, so I'd have to buy it online without testing it first. I see mixed reviews online, though, and am having second thoughts.

Anyone try out a kneeling chair, possibly one that has a saddle seat? Does it really relieve pressure on the back and neck? And the foot placement looks kind of odd; do feet stay comfortable in this kind of chair?
    I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Jena is offline Senior Member
    We had one when I was a kid and I loved it. I want to get one too, but have also had trouble finding one. I refuse to buy one without sitting in it first. My feet were always fine when sitting in it.

Heidi is offline Senior Member
    Cool that you liked the chair. I think I'm going to check my Craigslist for any local sellers. I wonder if there's something like a Play It Again store for oddball furniture like this.
    I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I also had one as a kid (20+ years ago)... and I had one in a job I worked in about 16 or so years ago. These ones didn't have the saddle seat though. Honestly, I haven't seen them around for years, so I guess they've gone out of favour a bit. I sometimes wish I still had mine from when I was younger, but I have no idea what happened to it, or if my parents got rid of it or what!