Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am hungry all the time page 2

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    When I first started this lifestyle I would typically eat in a day:

2 scrambled eggs & uncured bacon or sausage and a vitamin taken with about 2 oz uns. Grapefruit juice
    (if I was rushing out the door or was out of eggs, etc, I would grab a Krystal low carb scrambler, not primal but will do.)

Morning snack could be olives and cheese, very filling and delish. Drink loads of filtered water thru out the day.. pre-cut celery or carrot sticks, bell pepper is good with org ranch, apple slices with nut butter.

Lunch is a great time for a huge salad with every org veg you can find, avocado slices over it, grilled chicken, green tea. (if you're out and have a Zaxby's, they make a good grilled chicken salad, toss bread out the window to hungry birds.

Evening is a great time to grill a juicy steak, chops, any meat you can eat then and save more for later meals, or have meat cooking away all day in a crock pot. Add grilled eggplant, asparagus, squash, sauté spinach, roast broccoli & cauliflower, sweet potatoes.

I found eating very low carb for breakfast totally took the hunger pains away. Save some carbs like a half pc of fruit or some honey in chamomile tea for nighttime for a good night's sleep.

Also, do any form of exercise you can handle. Walking is the easiest and it will help with good sleep. I love shovelglove, found it on here, look up Tim's shovelglove 101, so much fun. If you can, join your local YWCA/YMCA, it's cheap and will bring a lot of pleasure and new relationships to your life.

Keep macadamia nuts with you..
    dark chocolate, cream over strawberries for dessert
    Hard boiled eggs, little bit of avocado oil, sea salt and org pepper, very yummy!
    Cucumber slices with dab of cream cheese on top~
    Stuffed mushrooms are wonderful.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Keep macadamia nuts with you..
    dark chocolate, cream over strawberries for dessert
    Hard boiled eggs, little bit of avocado oil, sea salt and org pepper, very yummy!
    Cucumber slices with dab of cream cheese on top~
    Stuffed mushrooms are wonderful.
    These are fine for transitioning, but once you are fat adapted (I feel strongly) it's important to get away from dairy entirely (inflammation, potential for hormone problems, bloating, etc.), and to greatly restrict nut consumption to maybe one or two days a week. Everybody is different, but I finally got lean by cutting the cow juice and stopping snacking entirely. That was months after becoming a fat burner, and I DID use nuts, dairy and snacking as crutches to make the change initially. But it kept me from losing weight in the long run, so I did a whole 30, played with ketosis, and POW, now I know what works for me. You are not me, but I still encourage you to experiment eventually, once you know you are ready.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

I do better now with only 1 TBS cream in 16 oz org coffee every morning, but I would not have stuck with this plan if I'd gone cold turkey with cheese. I lost all the weight dr. said to, 30+ lbs, eating those foods listed.. In ketosis now, sleep better, skin better, no stopped up nose anytime anymore, so I agree it was a dairy problem. But I had to take baby steps to get here or I would've fallen off the wagon months ago.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Yes! Slow and steady wins the race. Every tiny step toward health is to be relished.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

carlvennt is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Try to eat a balanced diet which should includes all the essential ingredience and try to eat small quantities at regular interval of time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12