Today, about five minutes ago, I smoked my last cigarette. I searched this forum for quit smoking techniques and saw that someone posted about Allen Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking. I read the book last night and this morning. That's it! I am done I thought about different ways to quit, I should've known that I would find the answer on here. I feel like this was one of the last real changes I needed to make and I did it! I am sure that the nay sayers will tell me that it's not that simple, that I will have to get through this and that before I am really a non-smoker, but I know I am done. I feel so relieved that I will never put one of those nasty cancer sticks in my mouth again. I am only 32 years old and I have smoked for 17 years! Enough is enough!! If I have bad moments this is where I plan to turn, so be ready to hold me accountable and remind me what a healthy, happy choice I have made there is no "if I slip up". I made a choice to be a non-smoker. I made a choice to become primal and I succeeded, I made a choice to finish school and I succeeded, I made a choice to get off all of my prescriptions and I succeeded... I just wanted to say that. Out loud where someone could see it. It's amazing what we are capable of when we just do it. No more trying for me... only doing Have a great day!!