Thread: Hope I'm in the right place. page

Spikecpu is offline Junior Member

Hope I'm in the right place.

Hi, I hope I'm in the right place for this. I'm looking for help on the right way for me to be a little more healthy. I dont want to have the perfect body or anything. I just want to be healthy. I'm 24 and I've been 250 pounds sense I was 16 and I cant seem to loose anything except my will to try harder. If this is the right place please help. If this is not the place can someone point me down the right path?

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Oh you are in the right place hun! Read some of the literature, I think you'll find it very inspiring! I have never until PB lost weight in a healthy way. The funny thing is that I didn't even really start it to lose weight, just to improve my health. I have done both its a great way to live!! The recipes, info, advice, and especially this forum are amazing tools and all free! I have been primal since May and (pretty effortlessly) lost 22 lbs. The best part is that I feel so confident and proud because I am doing something good for myself though. It's about a lot more than weight loss and diet too, it's about stress management, sleep habits (which I am neglecting right now, lol), exercise and play. I recommend downloading one of the ebooks to start with. Good luck!!

I always get lost in these forum site, lol. Where would I download them at? And the only thing I do well is sleep about 8 hours, everything els.... I gotta work on, lol. Thanks

And how can I get it to where I'm notified by email when a new post is posted on here?

paleodutch is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    start by clicking on the start here button next to the forum button.
    Then go to mda's homepage. On the righty side you can subscribe and you get the free ebooks. The start here button goes to a different place where you will find resources like primal 101

Good luck, primal improved my health as well and I lost over 11 kilo in 3 months :-)