Thread: New to PB... Very excited to be here!!! page

Daisygirl123 is offline Junior Member

New to PB... Very excited to be here!!!

Primal Fuel
    Hi there.... Not only am I new to PB, I have never posted anything on a forum before. My goals are obvious...lose weight, get healthy and enjoy life to the fullest.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Daisygirl. With those goals, I'd say you've come to the right place.

A little hint, take some measurements NOW. You will start to lose fat quickly and it will be easy to forget how far you've come. Even take a photo if you like.

Good luck with the healthy eating, remember meat and veges, eggs, not too much of fruit, nuts, and dairy while you're losing.
    Avoid sugar, grains(ie. bread/pasta/rice/cereal/cake etc), processed vegetable oils and of course packaged food full of additives and artificial garbage.

Good luck!

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Awesome! Welcome to the forum! Annieh is right, especially if you've had a grain-based diet until now. I've lost 45-50 pounds, and the last 20 of it was on Primal Blueprint.

This is a safe place, feel free to ask any questions you might have, but also try to use the search feature on the upper right of the screen to avoid asking something that might get ignored because it gets asked too often.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html