Greetings all,

I'm a 28 year old guy who has been loosely following the Primal lifestyle for over a year and a half now.

Here are the fairly impressive results I've achieved during my year and a half of loose primal adherence -

Weight down to 179 from 215,

Pant size down from 38 to 32!

Just a few months ago, I couldn't do one single pull-up/chin-up/etc. I've never been able to, even as a kid. Well, I ordered a door-mounted pull-up bar, and after just starting out by lowering myself down as best I could a few times a day, I am now able to do 10 pull-ups in a row, and I routinely do upwards of 20-40 pull-ups during a workout session. This is unbelievable to me... from 0 to this in just a few months!

Now I am ready to get serious. 100% Primal compliance. There is not a morsel of SAD food in my house. But here's the problem: I am skinny-fat; I just can't seem to get my ugly gut to disappear. But its going to happen. I've promised my girlfriend that I'll have a nice, flat stomach for her by this time next year. And that is all the motivation I need to get this done. So, what can I do to really focus on getting rid of my gut?

My workout routine consists of the basics: low-intensity cardio on the elliptical, push-ups, pull-ups, and squats. I'll admit I don't do sprinting as much as I should, but I am pretty good about getting the rest of my workout done at least 3, usually closer to 5 times a week.

Here's a pic of my current condition:

I really appreciate any help!