Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question - new to non-homogenized milk page 4

Sweets2005 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraSB View Post
    Lynna, you can get eggs and meat in Chesapeake City? We have been driving to Georgetown, DE, but Chesapeake City would be less than 1/2 the distance.
    Hello all. I am new here and I am sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was hoping Laura could specify where in Georgetown, DE, you were getting raw milk? I live in Dover and would VERY much love to get ahold of some raw milk! But I have 3 kids and its very hard to travel too far (like to PA).

Thanks!

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets2005 View Post
    Hello all. I am new here and I am sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was hoping Laura could specify where in Georgetown, DE, you were getting raw milk?
    Not raw milk, just pastured eggs, chicken and pork, grass-fed beef from The Farm. The beef they get from further south, but the chickens and pork are their own. The milk we drink is low temp pasteurized, non-homogenized from Trickling Springs in PA. The farmers market in Middletown carries it. I'm pretty sure you have to go into PA to get raw. I'd love to be able to just cross the border and not make a 2hr drive, but haven't found a place yet.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Barnyard is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BennettC View Post
    Mine is raw and ive never had that problem. Unless I've had one for over 2 weeks without shaking, but even then its not that much of a problem. I suspect the pasteurization...which is dangerous! Try to find raw
    Dangerous? How so? Educate me.....
    The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 56, 6'0
    SW - 192
    CW - 175
    GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234