Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What is the deal with bulletproof coffee and what is it suppose to do?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Anyone who claims to maintain single digit body fat while eating 4,500+ calories a day while never exercising and drinking sticks of butter for breakfast is about as credible as Bernie Madoff's investments.
    Wait, what is this about Madoff's investments? I put my life savings with him a few years ago, haven't checked my statements recently. If this guy is as credible as my 20% annual return I get from Bernie, then I'm ordering me some bulletproof coffee!

Shop Now
    I really like the bulletproof coffee with "modified" intermittent fasting. I tried it for a couple weeks before I switched to a paleo diet and I didn't seem to get any weight loss or fat loss effects from it. But once I started the paleo diet (bulletproof version) the pounds and fat started coming off! I lost 13 lbs in my first month, and I am getting more toned (I have been working out 2 times a week doing the body by science big 5 protocol). I really just wanted to burn fat and drop about 10 lbs, and I am getting closer and closer to that elusive six pack!

I am blogging about it here if you are interested in my story: My Experience with Bulletproof Coffee (Review) Bulletproof Coffee and Bullet Proof Diet Review