Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What is the deal with bulletproof coffee and what is it suppose to do? page 8

bob loblaw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Anyone who claims to maintain single digit body fat while eating 4,500+ calories a day while never exercising and drinking sticks of butter for breakfast is about as credible as Bernie Madoff's investments.
    Wait, what is this about Madoff's investments? I put my life savings with him a few years ago, haven't checked my statements recently. If this guy is as credible as my 20% annual return I get from Bernie, then I'm ordering me some bulletproof coffee!

Zak
    Zak is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I really like the bulletproof coffee with "modified" intermittent fasting. I tried it for a couple weeks before I switched to a paleo diet and I didn't seem to get any weight loss or fat loss effects from it. But once I started the paleo diet (bulletproof version) the pounds and fat started coming off! I lost 13 lbs in my first month, and I am getting more toned (I have been working out 2 times a week doing the body by science big 5 protocol). I really just wanted to burn fat and drop about 10 lbs, and I am getting closer and closer to that elusive six pack!

I am blogging about it here if you are interested in my story: My Experience with Bulletproof Coffee (Review) Bulletproof Coffee and Bullet Proof Diet Review

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678