Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WiFi Sickness page

Bosnic is offline Senior Member

dfsdgsdgsdgsdg

Shop Now
    gfhgfhsjhglfdhgoutjtmfnmnbvxcbijhiofdjhgfjglfdgjso giurtreyreyfgbfgfgfhfh
    Last edited by Bosnic; 10-17-2013 at 04:15 PM.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    I think my new router is making me sick. I got it a couple days ago and since then have been having vertigo. I was fine all of today when it was turned off, but as soon as I turned it on, extreme vertigo started. I'm dizzy, just moving my eyes makes it worse. I just turned it off, and I will see if that helps.

Is anyone here affected by wireless internet / GPS / etc?
    No, but a crapload of people on this and a few other non-related forums have been getting sick the past week or two, including myself. Could it be that?

If you have a cordless phone, those actually put out more crap than pretty much anything else, though I think a router would be up there.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    It's the chemtrails.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

RenegadeRN is offline Member
    ...and that would be ME!
    Been sick as a dog since Monday. Ugh. Think I'm on the mend, but laying around is about all I can manage.

Now who is going to make me some nice hot bone broth?
    Last edited by RenegadeRN; 09-15-2012 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Typo
    On breaking out of the healthcare box..."Box? What box? Take cover, it's gonna get ugly... "

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    No, but a crapload of people on this and a few other non-related forums have been getting sick the past week or two, including myself. Could it be that?

If you have a cordless phone, those actually put out more crap than pretty much anything else, though I think a router would be up there.
    I was sick last week, but it's fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    It's the chemtrails.
    If I want nut-job advice I'll go watch Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRN View Post
    ...and that would be ME!
    Been sick as a dog since Monday. Ugh. Think I'm on the mend, but laying around is about all I can manage.

Now who is going to make me some nice hot bone broth?
    Wrong thread?

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    I think my new router is making me sick. I got it a couple days ago and since then have been having vertigo. I was fine all of today when it was turned off, but as soon as I turned it on, extreme dizziness/nausea started. Just moving my eyes makes it worse. I just turned it off, and I will see if that helps.

Is anyone here affected by wireless internet / GPS / etc?
    EMF are known to cause some effects certainly. Whether what you're experiencing is connected ...

The Caveman Doctor has several references at the end of this article:

Sleeping Away Cancer - Caveman Doctor

I suspect it's something most people wouldn't want to know about, and it's definitely something the industry would like to talk away, but likely it's something that may yet bite us in the arse.

If you've reason to think you may be sensitive to the router -- and maybe you are: it'a not likely to any less powerful than whatever you had before -- then perhaps you should go back to wired. There must be ethernet sockets in the back of the router. Usually you get access to them by putting the address of the router in your browser's address bar. So you can plug a length of ethernet cable into the router and into the PC, after turning wireless off on the PC, and see if you're still getting online OK. If you are, who needs wireless? Surf to the router, get into its properties, and turn off its wireless output. While you're there you might change the username/password for accessing the router (making sure to write down what you changed it to and lock that away somewhere).

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    If I want nut-job advice I'll go watch Alex Jones.
    Ya, joking!
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Change of the seasons, yo. I just got over viral gastroenteritis. I think (on "over" and the diagnosis).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Timthetaco Guest
    I didn't think much of this idea when I first saw the thread, but after thinking about it, I believe I absolutely do react to our wireless signal. I work from home, in the same room as our router, and it's been a passing observation of mine for months now that I always feel better when I open the window (far less irritable). And I've also noticed I always feel infinitely better when I step outside (I spend too much time in the house, mostly on account of feeling shitty). I've been attributing my horrible moods mostly to certain foods, like sauerkraut, but when I ate it outside this evening and felt nothing, it finally clicked for me. I think you're on to something here.

I'm going to unplug my router sometime this week and see how I feel. This was a very timely and important thread for me, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Timthetaco View Post
    I didn't think much of this idea when I first saw the thread, but after thinking about it, I believe I absolutely do react to our wireless signal. I work from home, in the same room as our router, and it's been a passing observation of mine for months now that I always feel better when I open the window (far less irritable). And I've also noticed I always feel infinitely better when I step outside (I spend too much time in the house, mostly on account of feeling shitty). I've been attributing my horrible moods mostly to certain foods, like sauerkraut, but when I ate it outside this evening and felt nothing, it finally clicked for me. I think you're on to something here.

I'm going to unplug my router sometime this week and see how I feel. This was a very timely and important thread for me, thank you.
    Keep us posted on how you feel with it off.

Intuitively, the only reason I can think of why some would be bothered by Wifi (and other strong EMFs), is because of abnormally high mercury content in their system.

The amount of vaccines children are receiving is increasing greatly, and thus so is their exposure to Thymerisol (mercury based preservative). Apparently, they stopped putting it in vaccines in 1999 though. Other sources of mercury exposure are silver teeth fillings, since their are an amalgamation of silver and mercury, and have been shown to release a steady amount of mercury continually.

I'm just putting this out there, this is still speculation. All I know is that when I'm around a strong wifi signal I feel super anxious, dizzy, and get headaches. And these happened before I even thought of wifi being the cause. Some links:

Are You Allergic to Wireless Internet?
    Wi-fi waves make top DJ Steve Miller sick | The Sun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast