Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WiFi Sickness page 3

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't meant they're not out to get you.
    Good luck I'm behind 9000 proxies
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

otzi Guest
    Here is a good article on people who think the are hypersensitive to radio frequencies:
    Green Bank, W.V., where the electrosensitive can escape the modern world. - Slate Magazine

The idea that radio frequencies can cause harm to the human body isn’t entirely absurd. Some research has suggested that long-term exposure to power lines and cellphones is associated with an increased chance of cancer, although most evidence says otherwise. But what these people claim—that exposure to electromagnetic frequencies can immediately cause pain and ill health—is relatively novel, has little medical research to support it, and is treated with deep skepticism by the scientific mainstream.

Incindiary is offline Member
    We have some high voltage power lines a couple miles from the house, and when I walk under them I can feel the fillings in my teeth buzz. My husband who has more fillings than me, can't feel it and thinks I'm just imagining it. But I know what I'm feeling.

It's a very odd, disquieting feeling.

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Incindiary View Post
    We have some high voltage power lines a couple miles from the house, and when I walk under them I can feel the fillings in my teeth buzz. My husband who has more fillings than me, can't feel it and thinks I'm just imagining it. But I know what I'm feeling.

It's a very odd, disquieting feeling.
    Maybe the composition of your fillings are different than his. Often fillings were mixed by hand, leading to some inconsistencies. Or they could be placed different. I'm just speculating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123