Thread: Hello - I'm new here. page

aramchek is offline Junior Member

Hello - I'm new here.

Primal Fuel
    Just found this site. It seems like great information and a great community of like-minded people. I haven't read the book yet, but will get it this week. I've actually already read Loren Cordain's two paleo diet books and I'm eager to compare the nutrition and exercise philosophies. The one thing I initially am concerned about is that I'm a life long runner and don't plan on stopping that (I run about 20-25 miles per week and love it), even with Mark Sisson's cardio rule. I really don't run too fast anymore, so maybe it's not too far off...

I haven't eaten any grains, sugar or starch in three days - the only dairy is a small dash in my coffee.

Anyway, hello...

Danimal is offline Member
    welcome!!!!

JohnOTD is offline Member
    Welcome!

I have never been a runner in my life, but I've noticed that since I started the PB about 3 weeks ago I have insane amounts of energy and i constantly feel the urge to run. I now enjoy running because I better understand proper running (and walking) technique.
    www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

darienx19 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome indeed!! Glad you've joined us. You can find a TON of information on the blog archives, I spent a couple months spelunking through it and still find new stuff all the time. Enjoy!

nuttykitchen is offline Senior Member
    Hey! Welcome! :-)
    Nutty Kitchen

cook for life!