Thread: Primal Journal - Kerry Soliz page

kerrysoliz is offline Junior Member

Cool Primal Journal - Kerry Soliz

Shop Now
    I have finally been approved to post. Nice. The last few days have been a bit frustrating for me not being able to post or start a journal for the 21 day challenge. However, now I am here. It is late now and I am ready to go to bed, but I just wanted to make my first post before I retire. MDA has been very informative and the Primal lifestyle has led to weight loss and improved health. I am excited to be on this challenge and to continue my journey with the Primal Blueprint.

My goals for this 21 days are: refrain from grain consumption, actually READ the book, Primal Blueprint, get on track with the workouts, lose 5 lbs.

kerrysoliz is offline Junior Member
    I dont' know if I start a new thread or just continue posting in this thread for my journal. Posting here again, seems like the right thing to do...I think. Anyway.

Today I headed to farmer's market and picked up several kinds of squash, some eggs, tomatoes, onions and had breakfast of veggie quiche. My plan is to make another batch of elk squash soup to have on hand. It is so delicious and easy to make. I even like it cold, so that makes it easier to take with me so I am not stuck in the middle of the day wondering where to get food that is acceptable. I sauted a calabash squash (bottle gourd)until the liquid released and used that for the soup stock along with whatever juices the onions, mushroom squash and elk had. Browned the elk in homemade wine. Top with a dollop of sour cream and voila! Wonderfulness in a bowl.

i am still sick so movement today was just cooking, going to farmer's market and doing laundry. That was about all I could manage for now.
    Last edited by kerrysoliz; 09-15-2012 at 04:33 PM.