Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Is it time to put a muzzle on free speech? page 19

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    "I will continue to speak truth"
    Well, what if YOUR truth is only "truth" in your eyes and a dangerous , big lie in reality? I tend to run fast, very fast from those who praise their speaking of truth.
    You seriously have a problem with someone saying they will continue to I speak the truth? Get a grip.

I will continue to speak the truth AS I SEE IT, which is exactly how it should be. I would be disappointed if someone took my words as an absolute fact without any thought on their part. That's just stupidity.

Holy crap, I never knew "truth" to be such an evil thing.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

What liberty are you talking? Liberty to be slave? Liberty to be sterilized? Why don't you check history? Liberty to be a wage slave? Always in fashion. People spend 70-80 hours a week without any ability to open their mouth and spend the rest of their time recovering - again without any ability to open their mouth (no energy). What are talking about?
    Those are choices they make, at least in relatively free countries.

No one is forcing them to work places like that, and when was the last time you were threatened with forced sterilization? If you CHOOSE to work a job that restricts your freedoms or CHOOSE to work in an industrialized polluted environment or CHOOSE to live in a city where there are chemicals in the water, all so you can drive a car or have a nice house/apartment or the latest iPhone and unlimited streaming, then maybe you should make some different choices.

But don't dodge the blame for your own decisions and call it "slavery".

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    For one thing, any country that has religion as the backbone of it's government is not going to view liberty as good. Remember, there is no 'freedom' in religion. Second, not every country in the rest of word is in the middle east~ and many have long histories of their own, including what they already consider freedoms and rights. Thinking our way is the right (only) way is arrogant. It works for us, it remains to be seen if it works for others.
    Thinking your way is the best way isn't arrogant. If you compare it to the systems before and judge by it's current success you can make proper judgement. Just because you dislike making judgements for some reason that is beyond me doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't make them nor does it invalidate those judgements.

As for what people consider rights and freedoms...sounds like you're giving a pass to those societies that limit freedom and rights in the interest of sounding as a tolerant and diversity driven person.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Wrong, Cori, wrong. The last time I checked this website is not officially neo-Nazi. It means that bigoted, bullying ignorant garbage like you is TROLL. Well, I am using my right to tell truth and expressed myself freely.
    How dare you?
    Oh... no dear. You mistake!
    I have bullied no one...
    Keep expressing your opinion.
    We just wish it was expressed somewhat coherently.

And I will keep expressing MINE.
    That delicious FREEDOM and all.
    Gotta love it.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-27-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Get lost, sicko.
    **Hugs**
    You really seem to need one.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Get lost, babbling retard.
    Yes, dr anna
    Meh... my dog was in my lap.
    I edited.
    It's all good.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    C'mon Kenn...
    You remember "Dr. Anna" don't you?
    From the circumcision thread...

Someone... accidently wrote the word "muslim" and she found us again. **
    Because she is a troll who googles for forum threads that mention that word (Or the word Jew)all day
    And then incoherently responds.

**I'm embarrassed to admit it was me.
    But I figured she had crawled back under her dirty little bridge and disappeared.
    Is that anything like when you say "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" and then all kinds of zany, illogical things happen?

Crap, I made it happen again, didn't I.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Thinking your way is the best way isn't arrogant. If you compare it to the systems before and judge by it's current success you can make proper judgement. Just because you dislike making judgements for some reason that is beyond me doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't make them nor does it invalidate those judgements.

As for what people consider rights and freedoms...sounds like you're giving a pass to those societies that limit freedom and rights in the interest of sounding as a tolerant and diversity driven person.
    Good time to add some levity! You don't raise two kids without being well versed in making judgements! One thing I dislike though, is others making judgements for/about me. I expect most people feel that way though~

But really, doesn't everyone think they're right? Have some great answer for all the problems? At least that's what I keep hearing with all these political ads that are on right now. Everyone has a better idea and the other guy/gal is an idiot.

Grok is offline Senior Member

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "But really, doesn't everyone think they're right?"
    Well, most certainly there are huge traditions of doubts, analysis, introspection, etc. Believe it or not, there was the world before American corporate "assertiveness" which obviously flooded all aspects of life.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819