I have been finding lately that when I eat anything starchy such as bananas, potatoes and especially rice my pain levels go through the roof. I am finding it so difficult to try and eat starch free primal and was wondering if there was any one else out there going through the same thing?

I also seem to be nearly addictied to starches (oddly enough) but have found the worst thing for me to eat is rice as I will end up stiff and sore pretty much immediately and it lasts for ages too. I feel crappy when I drop the starches and do lower carb. My tummy and joints are happy low carbing but my head goes somewhere else to the point where I nearly have car accidents and make big mistakes at work because my thinking capacity flies straight out the window.

I would really appreciate any possible advice or tips anyone has to help me with this as the only thing my GP and Rheumatologist want to do is give me anti inflammatory drugs which I know will make my stomach issues much worse than they already are.......