Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 16 Year Old Former Bulimic Girl Defying CW (and cooking awesome food) page 6

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by golangrok View Post
    I weighed this morning, feeling better after upping my water and I'm back down to 170...it's something at least. Did really well the whole day until our Mexican neighbor brought over homemade tamales, with corn she ground herself. It's a step up from storebought with preservatives and other yuckiness but ughhhh. How do you say no? And they were totally worth it. I'm still trying to settle in but I'm doing a little better everyday. Maybe I'll start writing down what I eat.
    You went from 178 back down to 170 in 2 days?

Those tamales sound amazing. I saw your other post about them. I used to live next door to an overly generous Italian man who owned a local bakery. Every day he would bring us multiple items. So glad we moved!

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Spiralicious is offline Senior Member
    It's one thing to eat amazing and lovingly homemade non-primal foods, vs having a go at chemical-laden processed crap, for sure! There are times when denying yourself does more damage than just eating the food in question
    Glad to hear you're starting to feel better, keep up with it as best you can If you have to be sneaky about your egg consumption, so be it! lol "No, grandma, this is only my second egg today, scout's honor!"

You can DOOOOOO it! WHOooowhooowhooowhoowhoo!

Khainag is offline Member
    second on spiralicious I would go for those tamales... wayyyy better than being starving and stuck without any options later in the day and stuffing, or not eating at all (I struggle with both of those).

I forget, are you lactose intolerant at all golangrok? I go for full fat yogurt when I need some digestive help... and I have been needing it while figuring things out the last couple weeks! Fruit seems to be a good option too.

golangrok is offline Senior Member
    I might be slightly lacto, I generally avoid dairy but sometimes I have some with no consequences.
    I've been so DEPRESSED AND LETHARGIC lately. I am literally on the verge of falling asleep all day. Zero concentration, all I can do is watch TV - books are too much work. I don't know what's wrong with me
    My Primal Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65788.html

16 years old
    5'5"
    SW: 170
    CW: 162
    GW: 140

Primal since 8/12/12.

golangrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Doing better, settling in more, still feel fat and gross but I've refrained from relapsing and I'm trying to get out more.
    My Primal Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65788.html

16 years old
    5'5"
    SW: 170
    CW: 162
    GW: 140

Primal since 8/12/12.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456