Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic? page 4

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    There was a CBC documentary a few years ago called, 'The Disappearing Male' that was about the same phenomenon chronicled in the OP, only in Canada (and the U.S.) rather than Russia. (Incidentally, I think the doc just limited the problem to B.P.A. rather than looking elsewhere.)

So I go to YouTube where this terrifying documentary shows entire schools with 80% girls because nobody can have boys anymore....and all of the comments were celebrating it, saying basically, "Yay! It's great that somebody's assaulting their bodies to save Mother Nature!!!"

Now, I don't know anybody who believes this in my daily life, and yet every time a topic related to fertility comes up in internet threads, the Childless Hordes swarm in, celebrating the dwindling or extinction of our species. It's so....unnatural and flagrantly anti-human (and ignorant) that I just get angry. Yet it happens time and again, at message boards of all types. (Seriously, just hop around to various message boards and you'll see what I mean.)

So, yeah, it creeps me out and pisses me off. But I don't want that shit in this thread. I thought this might help some of the dudes who only have 8% the fertility that their dads had.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    What infertility epidemic?
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    Oh, hilarious!

What idiocy.
    Exactly.
    Since you started this dog and pony show, I knew you'd understand.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ok... check it... Mr. "Dwindling Extinction"
    World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers

The current HUMAN population of the wold is OVER 7BILLION... with a B!
    (UP and entire 1 Billion since 1999 I might add...)
    The population GROWTH this year is projected to be around 53MILLION....

Hello... is anyone home?
    There is NO reason to fear human infertility at this time!
    Fer'serious bro.

BTW, Logic... it's your friend.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-13-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Ok... check it... Mr. "Dwindling Extinction"
    World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers

The current HUMAN population of the wold is OVER 7BILLION... with a B!
    (UP and entire 1 Billion since 1999 I might add...)
    The population GROWTH this year is projected to be around 53MILLION....

Hello... is anyone home?
    There is NO reason to fear human infertility at this time!
    Fer'serious bro.
    Yeah....you understand mathematics.

And I just love your cool, casual writing. I mean, you spell "for" "Fer", as if you're speaking it. That's so clever. It shows that you're just all cool and casual about things. I mean, you could just spell it properly which would, technically, be the more casual thing to do, but you want to really showcase how, ya know, you're chill, no problem's here. That's amazing. I gotta start doing that.

Yeah, anyway, like I said, you people are ignorant, and I'm not going to teach you about growth curve equations (but I do think you'd understand the word "down", at least), nor am I going to try to educate you about the economic principles of larger populations and the dynamic market forces which lead to exponentially increasing innovation and problem solving.

Instead, this thread is meant to solve the problem of the dudes who have 8% as much sperm as their dads did.

Solutions and ideas welcome. Thank you.

Instead, this thread is meant to solve the problem of the dudes who have 8% as much sperm as their dads did.

Solutions and ideas welcome. Thank you.
    Work it out for yourself if you have the balls.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    Work it out for yourself if you have the balls.
    Man, if you were actually funny instead of just stealing a Bugs Bunny graphic, which really is funny, then your post wouldn't join this laundry list of lame attempts at being glib.

So you're useless. So just don't post here, then. Thank you.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Suffice to say: Just don't have children and keep your creepy, impotent and barren hands off my body and my family's bodies.
    Why do you strike me as the kind of person to think homosexuality is a disease?

People came in here with thoughts. You should not get so up at arms that there are people in the world that disagree with you? Also, threads get off-track. It's rare that anyone will answer directly your original question. We're discussing fertility and infertility in general, sorry you are the only one interested in specifically helping every single damn male get their sperm count up.

Barring people from the thread who are infertile (which no one here said they were) is just... I really don't have words for it. Suffice to say: I am glad you don't have that kind of power.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Man, if you were actually funny instead of just stealing a Bugs Bunny graphic, which really is funny, then your post wouldn't join this laundry list of lame attempts at being glib.

So you're useless. So just don't post here, then. Thank you.
    Ah bless you and thanks your deep insight on life the universe and everything. I can guarantee you will fuck off soon from this site because you're seriously too weak to have anything to contribute here.

Anyway wishing you the best in life!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    Anyway wishing you the best in life!
    Thank you! God bless!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast