Thread: Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic? page 19

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    REPLY = non sequitur gif

FOLLOWED BY: Mindless "LOLs" from retards
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    REPLY = non sequitur gif

FOLLOWED BY: Mindless "LOLs" from retards
    C'mon man...
    That 'fact filled" video was just asking for it.

And that gif is not non sequitur! It's a lady... reeling from her rejection from her potential testical-torture/Peg-mate.
    So there!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

....And the creepy ugly women persists.

Insert another idiotic GIF, followed by LOL replies, followed by more further creepy, mindless posts.

Creepy ugly lady, go play with your sex toys.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    So here again are a few relevant links I found interesting:

A notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quick! Grab your tinfoil hat, or in this case tinfoil cup.

Rob Dew is the News Director for Infowars.com and the Infowars Nightly News.
    Websites: infowars.com
    In 2010 he co-directed with Alex Jones Police State 4 The Rise of Fema, a hard hitting documentary which covers the Fema Internment Camp Plan, The Pittsburgh G20 protest where the police and military used sound cannons on the American people for the first time, and covers the false flag terror attack known as the Underwear Bomber which was the pretext to put radiation spewing naked body scanners in our airports and has evolved into the TSA putting their hands in our pants.
    Rob is a graduate of West Virginia University with a BFA in Theatre, and is the place where he first started writing about the left right paradigm much to the dismay of his liberal editors.
    And don't forget to buy our freedom food in a box! Survive2Thrive Organic Food Supply
    Last edited by Blackcatbone; 09-22-2012 at 05:33 PM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=DavidBrennan;960167]
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    But... but... butt...
    ....And the creepy ugly women persists.

Insert another idiotic GIF, followed by LOL replies, followed by more further creepy, mindless posts.

Creepy ugly lady, go play with your sex toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Yep...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Yeah, that's fine about your "tinfoil hat" or whatever other cliche babble you spew out.

....But the video was just showing ANOTHER video of a prominent scientist speaking to others advocating the assault of sperm (which, wouldn't you know it, is actually happening....hence the existence of this thread).

So I think that the cottonseed oil might play a sizable part in the fact that men have 8% as much sperm as their dad's did, according to the World Health Organization.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that's fine about your "tinfoil hat" or whatever other cliche babble you spew out.

....But the video was just showing ANOTHER video of a prominent scientist speaking to others advocating the assault of sperm (which, wouldn't you know it, is actually happening....hence the existence of this thread).

So I think that the cottonseed oil might play a sizable part in the fact that men have 8% as much sperm as their dad's did, according to the World Health Organization.
    What's the scientist's name? I couldn't sit through the whole thing to see if they mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    C'mon man...
    That 'fact filled" video was just asking for it.

And that gif is not non sequitur! It's a lady... reeling from her rejection from her potential testical-torture/Peg-mate.
    So there!
    i'm reeling alright
    beautiful
    yeah you are

meeme is offline Senior Member
    I've been delighted to find this forum devoid of all the crazy fundamentalists....I'm glad I avoided this thread. All I could think every time I saw the title was " infertility epidemic, what epidemic?"... then I looked in and it's all crazy.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast