Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic? page 18

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i, for one, will not be happy until men are injected with pure testosterone starting at birth and women have their sexytimes hormone makers removed

a worldwide epidemic of blueballs

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    i, for one, will not be happy until men are injected with pure testosterone starting at birth and women have their sexytimes hormone makers removed

a worldwide epidemic of blueballs
    Wow. What clever humor.

Whoever gave you the impression that you're funny was just trying to be nice. Not every compliment is sincere and you're not, ya know, like, really funny. They just wanted to make you feel good.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    Here's a notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).

Come see me baby, I'll assault your testicles... and some other things.

You can try and tell me you wouldn't enjoy it. But You just think that's true.
    I have experience at this... I've made others that were hesitant feel GREAT pleasure they were ashamed of in the morning, but later came back begging for more.
    I promise, no yucky cotton seed oil... there are other much better lubes than that anyway.

It could be fun... you never know until you try.

Also, that video is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
    Watching that retarded alarmist bullshit has obviously affected your poor little brain.
    Then again, your condition (that one that makes you believe this ridiculous tripe) could be some weird genetic mutation...
    Please. Get a vasectomy NOW!
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-22-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Wow. What clever humor.

Whoever gave you the impression that you're funny was just trying to be nice. Not every compliment is sincere and you're not, ya know, like, really funny. They just wanted to make you feel good.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Well... I for one... am laughing.

I'm calling that a success!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Is there anything creepier than the middle-aged woman who calls men who don't know them "baby" and "darling"?

I always get chills when I hear strange women say, "Darling," or "Baby," because I think about this one 40 year-old woman I met at a "cougar" website a few years ago who acted all matronly, always using those condescending pet terms....and then turned out to be the most clingy near-stalker I've ever known. I had to threaten her with a restraining order before she finally stopped harassing me.

Your creepiness got compounded by your casual talk of kinky sex.

No, I don't want creepy ugly women making bizarre sexual advances toward me.

Is there anything creepier than the middle-aged woman who calls men who don't know them "baby" and "darling"?

I always get chills when I hear strange women say, "Darling," or "Baby," because I think about this one 40 year-old woman I met at a "cougar" website a few years ago who acted all matronly, always using those condescending pet terms....and then turned out to be the most clingy near-stalker I've ever known. I had to threaten her with a restraining order before she finally stopped harassing me.

Your creepiness got compounded by your casual talk of kinky sex.

No, I don't want creepy ugly women making bizarre sexual advances toward me.
    But... but... butt...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

REPLY = non sequitur gif

FOLLOWED BY: Mindless "LOLs" from retards

[QUOTE=cori93437;960164]But... but... butt...
    ....And the creepy ugly women persists.

Insert another idiotic GIF, followed by LOL replies, followed by more further creepy, mindless posts.

Creepy ugly lady, go play with your sex toys.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast