Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic? page 17

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    as many as you want, love of my freakishly barren life
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I am not impotent. My parts function very well, thank you. I am female and I do not suffer from low sexual desire, low arousal, difficulty with orgasm, problems of adequate lubrication, or just overall difficulties with sexual enjoyment.
    I actually had a fabulous orgasm just yesterday. So did my husband. He isn't impotent either.
    I'm also not sterile. I have reproduced, and all of my reproductive organs are still in good health. I just choose not to continue to pump out children, because a vagina is not a clown car.
    now you are just bragging , and you still have not provided your address for those of us desiring to line up :-P
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Woah... I posted in response to the OP then noticed the thread had gone completely wackerdoodle. What happened here?!?

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Woah... I posted in response to the OP then noticed the thread had gone completely wackerdoodle. What happened here?!?
    The OP is an asshole and kind of bugnuts so people started being mean to him.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    The OP is an asshole and kind of bugnuts so people started being mean to him.
    I'm gonna have invoke "he started it" on this one.
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    OK, OK, here I am, ready to stand up to all you sterile bullies!

Folks, let's have a little sympathy for our poor OP, here. Clearly, he's spawned a big bunch of youngings, realized that it ain't as fulfilling as the bible or whoever promised, and is racked with remorse and regret, but of course he can't come out and admit it, so he's GOT to try to make himself feel better by calling everyone else sterile or impotent or whatever.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    below are some recognized factors affecting birth rate.

Note how many of these are political in nature....

Factors affecting birth rate

Government population policy, such as pronatalist or antinatalist policies (for instance, a tax on childlessness
    Availability of family planning services, such as birth control and sex education
    Availability and safety of abortion and the safety of childbirth
    Infant mortality rate: A family may have more children if a country's infant mortality rate is high, since it is likely some of those children will die.
    Existing age-sex structure
    Typical age of marriage
    Social and religious beliefs, especially in relation to contraception and abortion
    Industrialization: In a preindustrial agrarian economy, unskilled (or semiskilled) manual labor was needed for production; children can be viewed as an economic resource in developing countries, since they can earn money. As people require more training, parents tend to have fewer children and invest more resources in each child; the higher the level of technology, the lower the birth rate (the demographic-economic paradox).
    Economic prosperity or economic difficulty: In difficult economic times, couples delay (or decrease) childbearing.
    Poverty levels
    Urbanization
    Pension availability
    Conflict
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    I'm gonna have invoke "he started it" on this one.
    Oh yeah, no disagreement here.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Here's a notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).
    Last edited by DavidBrennan; 09-22-2012 at 04:57 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i, for one, will not be happy until men are injected with pure testosterone starting at birth and women have their sexytimes hormone makers removed

a worldwide epidemic of blueballs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast