Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic? page 15

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Dude's (creepily) obsessed. Maybe if he stopped worrying so much about other people's procreative choices he might find someone to help him practice his own.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    and my genes are not limp
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Diet absolutely plays a role in fertility. I have PCOS. I wasn't diagnosed for many, many years. Until I went paleo/primal, my periods were absent. Not just irregular, completely absent. Now I've had two so far, which must signal that my ovaries are beginning to function again. It doesn't make much difference to me... I'm 34 and unmarried, and unlikely to find a man quickly enough to have children... but theoretically I might be able to. So I'm quite sure diet has a lot to do with it.

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Diet absolutely plays a role in fertility. I have PCOS. I wasn't diagnosed for many, many years. Until I went paleo/primal, my periods were absent. Not just irregular, completely absent. Now I've had two so far, which must signal that my ovaries are beginning to function again. It doesn't make much difference to me... I'm 34 and unmarried, and unlikely to find a man quickly enough to have children... but theoretically I might be able to. So I'm quite sure diet has a lot to do with it.
    I'm really sorry about all those years indulging in the S.A.D. (or I guess for you it'd be the S.C.D.) and the serious deleterious effects it had. Many of us can relate, although obviously if the damage is permanent, than that's kind of a different tier of problem.

Still, you obviously have a strong will if you at least want to have children (as opposed to the mob of limp, childless nothings that hijack this and every thread remotely related to the subject of fertility or population) and I'd be willing to bet that you could well get pregnant just on the vivacity of spirit.

Anyway, though, I'm out of my depth, trying to be inspirational!

But I concur that the diet has likely played a strong role (I'd guess the biggest role) in this assault waged on mankind, reducing sperm counts by 92%, causing some regions to have way, way more girls than boys, and the myriad of other related, unnatural phenomenons. I hope that there can be some more useful responses here contributing information and assistance rather than celebrating your predicament.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    This thread gets funnier and funnier...
    Need more fuel... statistically Russia isn't really in bad shape... it's within the normal curve of male/female birth rates and "living to reproductive age" m/f persons.
    Here's a handy chart.
    List of countries by sex ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "A ratio above 1 means there are more males than females, while a ratio below 1 means there are more females than males. A ratio of 1 means there are equal numbers of females and males.

Many countries have a ratio either slightly above or below 1. It's actually very normal.
    If you want some REAL outliers...
    You should be digging around and advocating for what ever is going on in Qatar and the UAE! Because those two countries are seriously very clearly out of balance. It would be a much more useful of your time... since Russia is only at .92... (below 1 by .08) which is easily made up in the grand scheme of things by the over abundance men in countries like China (+.06). And other countries which are NATURALLY more skewed towards a higher male population, rather than the one they have that is artificially selected for.

And actually... many places that aren't really "highly westernized" seem to have just as broad a variation in male to female gender selection as Russia and China do. Not that amazing.
    But go on blaming some ghost entity or mysterious gub'ment force for "assaulting" you and your brethren comrades testicles all you like... it does make for some good laughs.

It also doesn't take a genius to figure out that your obsession with calling everyone who disagrees with you "impotent, limp, and sterile" is nothing more than a bad case of transference.
    You should see a doctor about that. It really seems like it's causing you some mental health issues.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-15-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Wanna make a bet Bloodorchid?
    I bet DavidBrennan comes back and says...

But what he really means is:
    "I reject ALL reality and substitute my own!"
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    despite having a feminine name, obviously cori your balls are dry dusty impotent sterile raisins and good riddance to your gene pool you impotent male
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

This thread starts off with a terrifying story about the World Health Organization having to drastically lower the average value of "normal" sperm count. Just really chilling stuff.

Because you people do it at every internet forum, I explicitly asked that this thread be devoted to information, to assisting people who might have fertility issues related to diet, and to diagnosing the larger issue.

It didn't do any good. As always, the childless mob came in celebrating the infertility epidemic.

I try to concede their impotence and sterility: good for you. You're sterile and have no reproductive drive. Fine. ....But it doesn't do any good. They're obsessed with trying to assault (or have the government assault) OTHER people to make them sterile, too.

Now we've had at least two people with tragic fertility issues post here. Not one person has offered any useful information or assistance. Instead, the childless hordes (who are completely ignorant of economics and system dynamics that actually effect "Mother Earth" that they're so obsessed with) celebrate these people's medical struggles and respond with....idiot graphical puns that wouldn't make a seven year old giggle.

Grow the up, get a life, and stop hijacking the thread intended to diagnose a problem and assist people with it.

despite having a feminine name, obviously cori your balls are dry dusty impotent sterile raisins and good riddance to your gene pool you impotent male
    You guys are just hilarious, celebrating each other's lame jokes.

What useless nothings.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast