Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Socoolnanny's PB journal page 4

Spiralicious is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Mmm, your meals sound great as usual! Time to cook up some hearty comfort food, me thinks! Have a great weekend!

socoolnanny is offline Member
    Yahoooooooooo!!! My baby boy (23) has just got engaged. He has been on holiday with his girlfriend in Rome and proposed on the last day, he had the ring and had phoned her dad to get his blessing. Soooooo romantic. The ring is beautiful, platinum with a pear shaped solitaire. Seeing them weekend after next, can't wait. Now I really have to sort my health and weight out. Fairly good week, belly pork Monday, loin chops yesterday all with green veg and tonight have Sarah (daughter) mygrandson George and Dan (Sarah's boyfriend) over for tea so will be doing brisket pot roast, cauli and gr veg. Lunch is chicken stirfry. Weighed Monday and actually put on a kg (?), how come it takes weeks (months) to lose but I can put on a kg or two in a few days

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to your son!! How wonderful

Take heart in what you've accomplished so far. Look at it this way: It takes us years to put all the extra weight and fat on, it is going to take time to get it off as well...
    Journal

Starting: 207lbs | Current: 176lbs | Mini-goal: 172lbs | Ultimate Goal: 130lbs

socoolnanny is offline Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Congrats to your son!! How wonderful

Take heart in what you've accomplished so far. Look at it this way: It takes us years to put all the extra weight and fat on, it is going to take time to get it off as well...
    Thank you for those words of support. I need a kick up the b**! Had food all sorted today then had grandson over and made the mistake of asking him (a 3 year old) what he fancied as a treat. Well, chocolate eclairs and chocolate swiss roll later... Dinner was great, a lovely pot roast, so WHY, WHY, WHY, did I do it? Oh well, another day tomorrow.
    Things to look forward to - weekend visiting two sons in Wales, weekend at a car meet (hubby collects retro cars, we now have 9) and birthday in November. Actually I could make a deal with myself to clean up between now and my birthday then I won't feel too bad having a 21st century day

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234