Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Socoolnanny's PB journal page 3

Spiralicious is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sure! Just go to: Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
    Just pick the design you like, then at the end, look for the box that says bbcode and copy the text in that box.
    Then just go into "edit profile" under forum actions, edit your signature, and paste what they gave you in there! Then whenever something changes, just click on the ticker and you can update your weight! Hopefully that was clear, let me know if it wasn't

socoolnanny is offline Member
    I think I have done it.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Now I have seen it here not sure I like it, may change it. Oh so fickle, so indecisive, think it is time to go to bed. Goodnight, have a successful day tomorrow everyone.

Yay!! have fiddled with it and am now happy. Lazish day today, have taken dog for 15min walk ( a big achievement for me) did not get out of bed until 10.30 though. Nourishment today will be, porridge (not quite primal but I can't think of anything else that keeps me sustained as long), bacon, sausage, mushroom and eggs for lunch, roasted belly pork slices with savoy cabbage and green beans, all organic. We are supposed to be going to the pub tonight, I drive so I don't have a drink but what can I drink other than water anyway, it gets a bit boring. Will be doing some gardening later as it has turned out to be a beautiful sunny crisp autumn day.

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    There's a good recipie in the Quick & Easy Meals book for some kind of hot cereal type stuff. I'll have to see if I can find it when I get home. Maybe it'll give you an alternate to porridge?
    Journal

Starting: 207lbs | Current: 176lbs | Mini-goal: 172lbs | Ultimate Goal: 130lbs

Thanks. I have been reading your journal and wondered do you feel hungry in between meals? I am having a really hungry day, already had my carb quota but want something stodgy!!! Went swimming for 30mins this morning and I always feel hungry then. Today - two scrambled eggs, one banana, sardine salad, organic yoghurt with added seeds, another yoghurt and I will be having liver and onions with green veg for dinner, which hubby is cooking. He cooks the best liver, mine usually gets cremated. Just had a phone call from my youngest son who is going to Rome for a short break tomorrow with his girlfriend, I am so envious, well sort of, he has worked hard for it. OOOOps, hubby home, dinner time, ebra

Aother day, wet and drizzly, dull autumn weather. MUST make some stews/soups, Spiralicious' sound so tasty and just what is needed this weather. Today, porridge and a banana, chicken stirfryand soon to be having chicken with asparagus and cheese and lots of green veg. Got steak and kidney braising ready for tomorrow. My nephews keep telling me to be more prepared, their motto is; FAIL TO PREPARE, PREPARE TO FAIL and it seems to be spot on with me.
    Anyway, weather and food aside, have spent a lovely afternoon with my 3year old grandson George, watching Thunderbird DVD and playing with Tracy Island. Need to get him some vehicles to go with it so car boot sales and charity shops here I come, Debra

Spiralicious is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya, it's gross here too: SNOW! Bleh. Definitely soup/stew weather! I wasn't hungry on my lunch break, but I went home anyways and snuggled with my kitten.
    I agree though, I always do much better when I'm prepared! When I make the effort, I like to write out all my suppers for the week, and then do a big grocery trip so I have everything I need. I will most definitely make more of that soup, it warms a body up on days like this!
    Good luck as always!

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by socoolnanny View Post
    Thanks. I have been reading your journal and wondered do you feel hungry in between meals? I am having a really hungry day, already had my carb quota but want something stodgy!!! Went swimming for 30mins this morning and I always feel hungry then. Today - two scrambled eggs, one banana, sardine salad, organic yoghurt with added seeds, another yoghurt and I will be having liver and onions with green veg for dinner, which hubby is cooking. He cooks the best liver, mine usually gets cremated. Just had a phone call from my youngest son who is going to Rome for a short break tomorrow with his girlfriend, I am so envious, well sort of, he has worked hard for it. OOOOps, hubby home, dinner time, ebra
    You know, some days I feel hungry between meals and have some water or tea or something. Most of the time though, I'm just not hungry between meals. In fact, I usually don't have breakfast, just coffee. I don't really start to feel hungry until around 10 or 11.

It's way different from when I used to be hungry all the time, and needed snacks and stuff. I also don't crash at 2pm and need more caffeine.
    Journal

Starting: 207lbs | Current: 176lbs | Mini-goal: 172lbs | Ultimate Goal: 130lbs

Miserable weather again for the last two days, sign of what is to come I suppose. Feeling rotten today, get like this sometimes with the fibro, major crash probably cos I have had only one good nights sleep in two weeks. Anyway, weigh in tomorrow. Foodwise not too bad today, Scrambled eggs, two chicken thighs with stirfry veg and later, chicken thighs with onions, peppers, tomatoes and garlic served with spring greens and carrots. Organic bio yoghurt later if needed.
    Youngest son J has just sent some pics of his Roman holiday via facebook, he is looking a bit red hope he remembered the sun cream
    Grandson G, only 3, has been out with his mum and got so wet and muddy that she had to strip him off to put him in the car, I remember days like that so well
    Quiz night tomorrow so it might be a naughty night, will have to watch what I put in my mouth all day. Good wishes to all x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast