Thread: That 2:30 feeling page

obsessed is offline Member

That 2:30 feeling

Primal Fuel
    So I have notice a few lunch issues and wanted some advice on them...
    My work has a salad bar.. I get spinach.. grilled chicken..cukes.. brocoli...feta cheese..oil and vinager for dressing maybe some sunflower seeds and bacon bits... but it leads to a very strong 2:30 feeling like I am about to pass out...So no more of that
    But I also notice 2:30 is an issue for me. Today I had curry which was made with coconut oil and coconut milk (curry powder) as sauce with squash about 1/2 cup and a chicken leg... I though I would be fine with all the fat in the milk and oil but 2:30 hit me again so I ate a couple as in 3 hard boiled eggs...which made the hunger but not the sleepiness go away... So what shall I do about my 2:30 feeling. To me it feels similar to the after lunch crash I used to have before this primal change

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    I get the 2:30 feeling too, but that's because I don't eat breakfast or lunch anymore either

Do you have a fatty breakfast?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

obsessed is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think I do... I have two eggs generally a couple pieces of bacon... maybe a half an avocado if I have it... sometimes I made a spinach omelette with my eggs.. coffee with a tblspn of cream...